112. The last meet

(She got shocked to see her love standing in front of her. She stood there only still. Same with him. Tears rolled down their cheeks without their consent. It was very hard to believe them that they are standing in front of each other. They looked into each other's eyes directly looking in each other's soul. They took baby steps towards each other.

They stood in front of each other just few centimeters away. Sid took the step forward and finally embraced his love in his embrace. Without wasting any second she wrapped her hands around him. They felt complete. They poured all their wait and sadness in each other hugging tightly. They were crying violently. No one was ready to leave other.

Few minutes passed and Sid realized the work for which he has came to meet her. He pulled apart and cupped her face in his big hands. He looked in her teary eyes only to see unbearable pain. He felt like someone is stabbing his heart. She was not looking good. She was very weak. He face was pale. Without thinking anything he made her sit on bed and again cupped her face.)

Sid (worriedly) : Are you ok?

Avu (crying) : Hmm. How are you?

Sid : I am ok

(With that Sid kissed her forehead lovingly. Both closed their eyes feeling the moment.)

Sid : How that happened?

Avu (crying) : I couldn't bear it. The time you disappeared I fainted.

(Sid hugged her again. She hugged him back. She cried her heart out. They pulled back.)

Avu/Sid : I want to talk.

Avu/Sid : You tell first

Avu/Sid : From now we can't be together.

(They looked at each other's eyes only to fine pain while saying that sentence. They composed themselves. Sid cupped her face)

Sid : I don't want any battle between you and Jai bhai because of me. I don't want to do anything wrong with you. I don't want you to suffer because of me. Jai bhai is already suffering because of Vaishnavi and Abhi. We will not do anything which will made his head down in front of all. We will not do anything which will made our parents respect down. Our love is not greedy. It is pure and unforgettable. But everyone don't get their love. It's ok. But from tomorrow we will never meet again.

(He said last sentence feeling unbearable pain and giving same pain to his love also who was listening to him calmly. Tears rolled down their cheeks. They joined their foreheads cupping each other's face. After some time they pulled apart. Sid kissed her eyes after wiping her tears.)

Sid : Now leave all this. I don't want our last meet sad and sorrowful. We will enjoy tonight. Hain na kiddoo?

(He asked pulling her cheek to which she nodded and chuckled)

Sid (smiled) : ok so guess what I have brought for you?

Avu : chocolates.

Sid : whoa. How do you know?

Avu (chuckled) : I know you that much.

Sid : ha ha. I know. Now take these.

(He gave her chocolates and she pouted. He understood and made her sit on his lap and started feeding her chocolates. He was admiring her in between. He took out his phone and clicked her photos. After that he cleaned her face with his handky. She looked at him and admired his face. She cupped his face and kissed him softly. He closed his eyes and pulled her close to him.

They pulled back. Sid started kissing her neck and jawline. She gripped his shirt in her small fists. They layed down on bed and started their romance probably for the last time. Sid slide his hand in her shirt. She shivered under his touch. She put her hand on his chest. She smiled when she noticed that he was wearing his favorite shirt and favorite Cologne. She smiled widely and opened his shirt buttons as always.