166.Resham's drama

Next day in office...
All were working and Resham was continuously smirking at Radha. Radha didn't notice but Avu noticed it. After some time, Aditya came and went in his cabin. That's when Resham stood up and went towards Radha. All looked at her.

Resham : Hey Radha, I hope you must have enjoyed your vacation NICELY. Hain na?

Radha : What do you mean?

Resham : Ok let me come straight to the point. Tell me where were you two days ago at night?

(Radha's eyes widened in shock. But she composed herself. Avu and Sid looked at each other confusingly)

Radha : Why you want to know?

Resham : Arey Let us also know na that you are trying to hit on the most famous man of Australia.

(All looked at her in shock. Avu and Sid got shocked. Radha started sweating)

Resham : What? Am I not saying the truth? Or shall I show you the proof?

Radha : What proof? 

(Resham took her phone out and show her their pics. They were the pics of Max and Radha when they were alone at night. They were very close and in some pictures they were kissing as well. Resham showed those pics to all.)

Miss. Kapoor : Radha this was not expected from you...

(By now all were saying so many things to her and she started crying. Sid and Avu were worried about her. Avu quietly went towards the coffee corner and come back after five minutes)

Resham : So now I am going to say all this to sir. No no no. Wait not to sir. It will only affect your job but what if I upload these photos on internet ?

Avu (to Resham) : Then all your character and self respect about yourself will get destroyed within some seconds Miss. Resham

(All looked at Avu shockingly and confusingly.)

Resham : What the hell are you talking?

Avu (ignoring her question): delete those photos. 

Resham : Why would I? 

Avu : Ok then see the consequenses.

Resham : huh?

Avu : See this

(Avu showed her something which shocked her to the core. She started trembling.)

Avu : Give me your phone or else these photos will viral on the internet.

(Resham got terrified and give her phone. Avu did the operation of that phone. I mean she deleted all the pics from the core of the heart of that phone. Then she gave the phone to Resham and went close to her)

Avu (whisper) : I didn't show your naked photos with many boys to anyone because I know how self respect and character is important for a girl more than her life. And I am not like you who will poke her nose in other's matters. Please stop all this now and do a fresh start.

Avu : And you all other people. We are no one to say anything about her personal life. If she is in a relationship that doesn't mean she is doing some crime. She must have thought something about her job and other things. So please let her decide whatever is there in her life.

(Saying this she went to Radha who was still shivering in fear. She took her to coffee section and consoled her. She got calmed after some time. But still others were behaving different with her. She controlled herself and started doing her work.

Avu and Sid felt bad about her. They also started their work. After office Radha quietly went from there not bidding bye to anyone. Sidneet went to their office. They got fresh and made dinner talking with each other. They did dinner and decided to walk in forest for a while.

Both cleaned the dishes and all. Sid pull out her sweat cap, sweater and other things. She was sitting on the bed with a frown on her face and was pouting)

Avu (cutely) : Siddoo...

Sid : No. You have to wear all these otherwise sit here only. You will catch cold.

Avu : But they are so heavy. Besides you make me wear sweater, cap, socks and gloves and also stole and above it shawl also. What is need of these things? Just you stand shirtless there and I will feel hot then.

(She said last part looking at him. He chuckled and came to her.)

Sid (while making her wear her socks) : You are getting naughty day by day.

Avu (pouted) : So what? I am having such a hot husband. (she started counting all things on her fingers like a small girl) who has hot body, hot chest, those ravishing hot abs, the perfect jawline, intimating hazel brown eyes, perfectly carved nose, then those red lips which tastes like honey and his well built body.

(By the time she was counting Sid bravely made her wear all the things like sweat cap and etc. She finished her counting and looked at herself and pouted)

Avu : This is not fair.

Sid : Yes it is. and you are getting really naughty. Keep your dirty thoughts away and let's go now.

(He said wrapping a shawl around her and made her stand. They went outside. They started walking hand in hand.)

Avu (frustrated) : Ughh.. I can't even feel your body.

(She said looking at her palms which are covered with gloves. Sid chuckled looking at her to which she glared him.)

Sid : Ok. Come here.

(Sid took her and went under the tree. He sat on a big rock and made her sit on his lap. He opened the first three buttons of his shirt and took off her gloves. She smiled and put her hands on his chest immediately. He chuckled and pulled her closer. She put her head inside his shirt and sat there in a complete silence.

Both have their eyes closed. Sid was caressing her hair softly. And what else she will do? She slept there only in his cotton embrace. Sid smiled when he felt her breathing getting linear. He slowly pull her out of his shirt and made her wear her gloves. He picked her up and went to home.

He layed her down on bed and removed her sweater. He patted her head a little and made her sleep deeply. He layed beside her and pulled her closer and she snuggled into his chest immediately. He kissed her head and both slept peacefully.)
.
.
.
EOC***