195.Pregnant

After few days...
Avu was behaving normal but still she sometimes just zone out for some time. Others used to cheer her up. 

Currently...
All were sitting on dining table and were doing their dinner. They were talking. Girls were serving food to boys. Reem was serving and Jann and Avu were in kitchen heating the food. Suddenly, out of nowhere Jann started feeling dizzy. She held her head.

Jann : Avu...

(Avu looked at her and went to her)

Avu : Jann what happened? Are you ok?

(Before she could say anything Jann fainted. Avu held her)

Avu : Jann Jann open your eyes. 

(She said patting her cheeks but nothing happened)

Avu : Bhai, Faisu come fast...

(All went inside and saw Jann. Faisu quickly went to her and held her)

Faisu : Jann... Jann.. Open your eyes..

(They sprinkled water on her face but nothing happened.)

Jai : Faisu take her in room. Ri call the doctor. 

(Faisu took her in room and Ri called the doctor. Doctor came and checked her. Faisu was impatiently moving here and there. Doctor came out)

Faisu : What happened to her uncle?

Doctor : No worries. She is pregnant. It's common.

All : WHAT?

(Doctor nodded at them and left. All got happy and jumped on Faisu. He was still in shock.)

Ri (teasing) : Tu toh bada Tezz nikla be.

(All laughed. Sid looked at Avu who was sad and happy both. Tears rolled down her cheeks but she wiped them and was trying to smile. She silently went from there. Sid who saw this went behind her. He went and saw her looking at particular nothing. She was sitting on their bed. He went and sat beside her)

Sid : I know what you are thinking.

Avu : hmm

Sid : I know we are sad Avu. But just think about Jann. How she will react when she will came to know that her best friend is sad after hearing this news.

Avu : I am happy for her Siddoo.

Sid : I know. But you are also sad for us. I know.

(Avu hugged him and broke down)

Avu : I don't want to be sad Siddoo but..

Sid : I know Avu

Avu : It was our first baby. We didn't even know about it. I couldn't even see it's face. I couldn't even feel it. Whyyyyy?

Sid : We live in this world Avu. And we can't change what's written in our fate Avu. Maybe we are not perfect for it. Or maybe we are enough for each other. Think about Jann Avu. Don't drag our sadness in her happiness. It is very happy news for her. We can't break it na.

Avu : Hmm

Sid : No give me a cute si smile.

(She smiled. Sid smiled and kissed her head. He joined their foreheads and they stayed like that for sometime. Sid wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks. She giggled. It was all got noticed by AD who passed from their room. He smiled at them and went from there)

With Fainat...
Faisu was waiting for Jann to wake up. He was sitting impatiently on bed holding her hand. She stirred in sleep. And then open her eyes. Faisu who saw this made her sit and hugged her tightly.

Faisu : Jann Jann Jann thank you so much.

Jann : What happened?

Faisu : Jann you are pregnant. 

Jann : WHAT?

Faisu : yes.

(Faisu pulled back from the hug and looked at Jann who was still shocked to react anything. He shook her)

Faisu : Jann what happened?

Jann : Ha ? Nothing.

Faisu : Ok. Now you won't do any work. Ok? You just take rest. I want our baby to be healthy and fit just like me and beautiful just like you. Oh god Jann I can't express how happy I am. 

(He was blabbering and blabbering. Jann was lost in her thoughts. He twirled her and that's when all entered in their room)

Reem : Faisu don't do that. She will feel dizzy.

(He put her down. All congratulated them happily. Sidneet also came there and wished them. Jann was just looking at Avu who was smiling and was happy. She didn't say anything. They were all talking when Jann rushed to washroom and threw up. Girls helped her. Faisu was panicking but Abhi and Jai consoled him and told him that she will be fine)
.
.
.
EOC***
Next also coming soon.