8.Bullied

At Avu's side...

All reached at hostel. All came in Vaish's room. Vaish didn't utter anything all the way. They all settled down in her room. Jai put Vaish on her bed and went outside. Jann and Avu helped Vaish to change in her comfy clothes. After changing her clothes they called Jai. Meanwhile Ri also came with her medicines. Now they all were sitting in her room. Vaish was just staring at the floor with blank expressions. They all decide to cheer her mood up. 

Jai : Vaish you want something to eat?

Vaish : No bhai

Ri : Thodasa toh. At least one sandwhich. 

Vaish : No

Jai : okay fine. No problem .

(He went towards her and sat beside her. He put her head in his lap and started caressing her hair lovingly. Avu started massaging her feet. Jann and Ri were looking at three of them. After some time they saw Vaish sleeping. All smiled. Jai kissed her forehead and her hair and put her down on the bed carefully not hurting her feet. Jai signalled all of them to come out. All others got what is coming next. They all went out. Avu closed the door of the room.)

Jai : Without wasting a minute start speaking fast. Kya hua tha waha?

Jann : Woh bhai woh....

Jai (Slightly loud) : Kya hua tha waha ?

(And this was it. All got scared. They told him each and everything happened after the last lecture. As soon as Jai heard all the things, he got hell angry on Abhi. He got red because of anger.)

Jai : Itna sab hua aur tum log kya kar rahe the? Ri where were you?

Ri (scared) : Bhai woo Vaish was crying badly. So we were consoling her.

Avu : Bhai she must have remembered the previous incidents.

Jai : Hmm. Aaj uss Nigam ki khair nahi.

(Saying this he left from there furiously. All got scared. All went behind him as fast as possible. Jai reached at Abhi's room. He opened the door with a thud.

 Till then Abhi and Reem were back. So they all were sitting there calming Abhi and trying to make him understand the things. 

As soon as they all saw Jai they stood up. Jai came and held Abhi's collar and punched him hard.)

Jai (angrily) :  You idiot person. What have you done ha? Are you out of your mind? Aaj mein tumhe maar dalunga.

(He was beating Abhi badly. Sid, Reem, Anu and Faisu were trying to stop him but all in vain. Blood came out from Abhi's body. By now all studentd reached there and were looking at this whole drama. But Jai was not stopping. At last Avu came in front of Jai and Jai stopped.)

Jai : Hat ja Avu. Aaj mein isse maar dalunga.

Avu : Bhai please. Aapko meri kasam hain. Abhi ke abhi ruk jaaiye.

(Jai stopped right at that moment. He pushed Abhi hard and went from there. Ri and Jann also went behind him)

Avu : I am very sorry for whatever Bhai did. He is very angry now. Please take care of Abhi.

(She also went from there. Reem, Sid, Faisu and Anu went towards Abhi. He was not very badly injured but blood was coming out from some of his body parts. He was fuming in anger. They took him towards his bed and treated him.)

At night...

(All were in their room only. Avu was with Vaish. Vaish was sleeping peacefully. Avu was just looking at her face. Suddenly she heard a knock from the door. She got up. She opened the door and saw Sid was there standing. As soon as she saw Sid she panicked. She looked here and there and closed Vaish's room door. She took him to her room and closed the door.)

Avu : Sid what are you doing here?

Sid : I was scared for you so I came here to see you. And don't worry. Jai bhai is sleeping. I saw him in his room.

Avu : Okay

Sid : Avu I am very sorry about what...

Avu : It's fine Sid. Jo ho gaya so ho gaya.

Sid : I don't understand one thing that why Vaish was crying so badly. As far as I know her she is a very strong girl.

Avu : Woh Sid she has a past. She was not like this from starting. She was a very shy girl. And because of her nature some students bullied her so badly in school that she went into depression. And she remembered that incident when all were laughing at her today.

Sid(shocked) : OMG. Avu I am very sorry from Abhi's side.

Avu : It's okay Sid. Waise bhi unhe kaha pata tha ki itna sab ho jayega.

Sid : hmm. Woh chodo yeh batao ki you are ok na?

Avu : yes I am fine. don't worry.

Sid : okay. And how is Vaishnavi now?

Avu : yeah she is ok. She will be alright after three four days completely.

(Sid just hugged her tightly. After some time he broke the hug and looked at her. She was not looking good. He frawned. He kissed her all over her face and pecked her lips softly. She smiled and hugged him. He got some relief.)

Sid : I should go now. And take care of you. Bye.

Avu : Yep Bye.

(Sid went from there giving her a flying kiss. She blushed and catch it. Then she went towards Vaish's room and kissed her forehead and slept beside her.)

.

.

.

EOC***

I am posting this chapter. But I don't know till how much time my phone's battery will be alive. Please try to understand my condition. I will post next chapter as soon as power will come here. So sorry. Stay tuned.