165.Lonavla

Next morning...
Reem woke up first and saw Jai sleeping hugging her tightly and was shiftless. She smiled and kissed his chest. Very difficultly she came out of his embrace and got up. She looked at Advika. She was sleeping peacefully. She went out and saw beautiful nature in front of her. She decided to make breakfast so she went in kitchen.

She found Avu, Radha, Vaish already present there making breakfast. Reem got surprised. She went to them.

Reem : You ? This early?

Avu : Bhabhi I toh wake this early everyday only for office.

Vaish : I also have  a habit to wake up early only for Abhi.

Radha : And me... For office.

(Reem nodded)

Avu : Bhabhi you should have slept some more time na. We are making breakfast. See it's almost done.

Reem : No. It's ok. I will just get fresh and will help you.

(Avu nodded. Reem went to get ready. After some time she came back and they three started making breakfast. Anu and Jann woke up after some time and they also join them. They all make breakfast ready. Sid woke up after some time and wake up all the boys.

Vaish and Reem went and made babies fresh and feed them. They put them on bed as they both were awake. They all did breakfast. Then sat doing nothing.)

Ri : What to do today?

Sid : Hmm... Good question

Anu : Let's roam around na.

Jai : No we can't. Anyone now can recognize us. There are two babies with us. So not taking any risk.

(Mish frowned and layed down on Faisu's lap. He pulled her made her sit on his lap and back hugged her. She smiled and kissed his cheek. Max rolled his eyes)

Faisu (to Max) : She is mine sister also. Don't roll your eyes.

Max : Huh...

(All laughed at them. Faisu looked at Jann who was somewhat looking pale and sad. He made a note in mind to ask her later. Ri who saw Jann's pale face thought to make her happy. So he pulled her and back hugged her. He kissed her cheeks. Jann felt happy somewhat. Faisu who saw this smiled at them.)

Radha : Today is Sunday so city will be crowded.

Jai : Hmm.

Radha : We can do a movie Marathon.

Jai : No no no. That will be boring.

(Vaishneet rolled their eyes at him to which he glared at them. Radha sighed. Max who was sitting next to her layed on her lap and put her hand on his head. She blushed and started caressing his hair)

Ri (smirked) : Max you both can go alone somewhere.

Max : Go to hell. Romance with your wife na.

Ri : Huh...

(All chuckled at this)

Reem : We can roam in our jet for some time and we can also visit to Lonavla.

Jann : Yes yes yes.

Anu : Let's go.

Jai : Hmm. We can do this. Okay. Let's go in our farm house there and spend two days there only.

Avu : What about our office tomorrow?

Jai (frustrated) : Take holiday you three.

Radha : But...