74. Beating them

Time : Morning 8 am

(All were worried about Rinushka whole night. When college got open all started going towards the room in which Ri and Anu were there. Watchman saw some glass pieces outside. He saw that the window of third floor of the room was broken. He told this to Principal. Jai was already ready to beat the Principal in front of whole college. When they heard watchmen Principal left from there with him. All also went behind them to look after the new topic. 

As soon as they came towards the room, Avu found Ri's phone there. Jai lost his temper and kicked the door hard which got broken at the next second. They went inside and the view in front of them left them shocked.)

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Rinushka...

With the sun rays both woke up remembering last night. They smiled at each other. But sudden thought came in Anu's mind and she got up with jerk.

Ri : What happened?

Anu : What will happen now?

Ri : Means?

Anu : I mean how will I go to hostel in these clothes?

(Ri thought for a while. He them removed his shirt and gave it to her.)

Anu : Arey no. What are you......

Ri : Shh. I can go shirtless yaar. Don't worry.

(He made her wear the shirt. He cupped her face and kissed her cheeks. She turned red. Ri chuckled at her and hugged her. Anu felt goosebumps as she felt his bear chest against her body. Just then they heard a loud thud and got startled. They looked and saw Jai. They got happy. But whole college came in that room and were shocked to see them in that condition)

Ri : Bhai...

One boy : What you two were doing here?

Ri : What do you mean?

One girl : You both were alone here whole night?

One boy : It means...

(By listening their talks Anu started crying. Ri was fuming in anger)

Ri : Shut up. What are you talking ha?

One boy : Then why are you shirtless ha? And why SHE is wearing your shirt?

(Before anything could happen Raj took his phone to take picture of them. Jai who saw this took that phone from him and smashed it on the wall)

Raj : What the hell? That was new...

(Before he could say anything further Jai slapped him hard that he forget how to listen by ears. He fell on the floor. All got shocked)

Jai (roared) : If anyone dare to take their one pic and I find out who was that one I swear that person will beg death from me. 

(All got scared.)

Jai (to Principal) : If you want your college safe then make sure that this topic will end here only. If I hear anything about my sister then you will loose all your power and college in next second. Got it?

(Principal nodded while sweating)

Jai : Girls take Anu with you. 

(Girls took Anu with them. Jai held Ri's hand and dragged him to hostel. Jai told both of them to get fresh. All were sitting waiting for them in Abhi's room. Ri came first. As soon as he came Reem took the medical kit and dressed his wounds. After some time Anu also came there and sat on the bed. She was still sobbing. This situation was really hard to forget for her. 

Avu went and sat beside her. Anu just hugged her. She started crying again. Jai was controlling his anger. Faisu was busy to hide all expensive things as if Jai will find them then they might loose their life. Jai went towards Ri and stood in front of him)

Jai : Start...

(Ri looked at him and gulped)

Jai (Shouted) : I said start...

(All flinched because of his voice. Reem went towards Jai and kept her hand on his shoulder. Jai looked at her)

Reem : Calm down. Don't scare them. They are already stressed)

Jai (took a deep breath) : Abhi give him water

(Abhi gave Ri water. Ri gulped down whole glass)

Jai : Start...

Ri : Bhai hua yeh ki......(He told them everything of course not about their romance. They sighed in relief)

Jai : Can you recognize those boys Anu?

(She nodded)

Jai : Let's go then

(Before anything can happen Jai took Anu's hand and dragged her out. He made her stand in between the campus. He then went to office and made announcement to call all boys out of the rooms in campus. He then came towards Anu. All others were also there.)

Jai : Anu tell me who were those boys..?

(She started looking at all boys. She then guessed the boys. They were sweating heavily. Jai asked all others to go. He took them in the middle of college)

Anu : Bhai leave them. Don't do anything.

(Before anything can happen Jai beats all those boys in 5 minutes that they fell unconscious. All were shocked. Jai took Anu to Abhi's room and others also went. He hugged her and consoled her)

.

.

.

EOC***

Jaireem scenes coming soon.

Stay tuned.