125.Sanskari Patni

Next morning...
With Sidneet...
Avu woke up first and saw she was sleeping on Sid's chest. She got up and sat on bed and looked here and there. She went and barged in kitchen.

Avu (putting her hand on her chin) : Let's become a Sanskari Patni today.

(She smiled and went towards the cupboard. She took out a red silk saree and blouse and went in washroom. She took shower and got ready with bangles and Jwellery and Vermillion on her head. She smiled looking in mirror.

She then went in kitchen and started making tea and breakfast. She thought to make something Indian. So she picked up the Dosa Pan and made tasty Dosas. She then started making green chutney and red chutney and some spicy curry. After about half an hour she made everything ready.

She then made some tea and went in Hall. She checked herself in mirror and chuckled. She picked up the tea and went towards bed.)

Avu (mumbled) : Husband ko kya bolte hain? Pati. But Sankari Patni uthane ke liye Uthiye bolegi na. Ha.

Avu (shook Sid a little) : Suniye... Uthiye... Subah ho gayi.

(She shook him and Sid woke up. He opened his eyes only to see his love in Silky red saree with full indial look with Tea in her hands standing in front of him. He got shocked. He gasped audibly. He sat on bed and took a proper look of her.

His jaw dropped when he saw her looking down blushing with red cheeks complimenting her red saree. He got lost in her. She saw him and blushed. She went forward)

Avu : Ye lijiye. Chai. Aapke liye.

(Sid got surprised. But he was too lost to react anything. Avu shook him and he came back in senses. He looked at Avu who was smiling at him. He was about to get lost but Avu took his hand in her hand and dipped his finger in chai)

Sid (shout) : Aahhh

(Avu laughed. Sid held his finger in his mouth. He looked at Avu who was laughing. Avu saw him. She put the chai on the table and started running. He went behind her. They were running in whole house. But because of saree Avu couldn't run fast and at last Sid caught her. Before she could run further he held her and pinned her to the wall. She gasped.

Sid blocked her in between his hands. He looked at her face and stared at her. She was looking down. He made her look in his eyes. She got lost in his eyes. Their eyes got locked. They were starring at each other. He was observing her angelic face. She was observing his prefect features.

They got back in their senses when chirping sound of bird hit their ears. Sid pulled back but held her. He took her hands in his and kissed them. She blushed. He held her close)

Sid : Oh My God Avu you are looking so beautiful.

Avu (blushed) : Ji shukriya.

(Sid again got surprised)

Sid : Why this shuddha hindi?

Avu : Mein aaj Sanskari Patni ban kar rahne waali hoon.

Sid : Accha.

Avu : Ha. Ab aap jaaiye aur chai pi lijiye. Aur jaldi taiyar ho jaaiye. Fir ham Nashta karte hai.

Sid : Ok ok.

(Sid chuckled and went in washroom. Avu saw herself in mirror and got shy looking at her Mangalsutra. She then took out Sid's clothes and gave him. He got fresh and got ready. He came back and saw Avu was in kitchen taking out breakfast in plates. He went and back hugged her)

Avu (gasped) : What.. (She stopped) kya kar rahe hain aap?

Sid : Bas bas... Sanskari Patni English bhi bol sakti hain. No need to use only Hindi. Now tell me what are you doing?

Avu : Taking out breakfast in plates.

Sid : Breakfast is ready??

Avu : Yes.

Sid : Waaow. Impressive.

Avu : Now. Let's go and eats it.

(They went and started their breakfast. Sid got shocked as he elate breakfast. She has cooked like a pro)

Sid : Waaow. I swear I haven't eat food like this ever.

Avu : Thank you.

(They finishes their breakfast. Sid landed on bed)

Sid : Waaow. Man. What a food. Awesome.

(Avu smiled. She was going to kitchen to do dishes when Sid pulled her. She landed on him with a gasp. Sid sat on bed and made her sit on his lap. He back hugged her keeping his chin on her shoulder. She put her hands on his)

Avu : What are you doing?

Sid : What? Now we are officially married. And I am now having a license to do romance with my Sanskari Patni.

(Both laughed)

Sid : You are looking so beautiful Avu.

Avu : Thank you.

(Both smiled. Sid started placing soft kisses on her neck. She gasped and shivered. Sid slide his hand on her bare waist making her shiver. He started moving his hand on her stomach and her waist and was still placing kisses on her shoulder and neck.

She held his head with her hand an dout her other hand which was his hand which was roaming on her stomach. He pulled back and turned her. He cupped her small face and pulled her close and smashed his lips on her. They started kissing each other softly. He was still holding her through her waist.

They pulled back. Avu hide her face in his chest. He was about to go further but Avu ran away from there in kitchen. She was panting heavily. Sid frowned. She started doing dishes. After some time she came back and saw Sid still sitting on bed with a grumpy face. He looked at her and got excited.

He spread his hands indicating her to hug him. She ran to him and fell in his arms giving her whole body and soul to him. Sid hugged her tight and in a swift motion he laid her down on bed and hovered over her. He started placing kisses on her neck and upper chest with his hands roaming on her belly.

She was enjoying. They were feeling so relaxed with this cute cute romance they are doing after so many days. Sid gave her many many soft kisses and finally after some time they stopped. Sid gave her a forehead kiss and she giggled. Sid smiled and layed beside her.

He pulled her close to him. She cupped his face and placed a long kiss on his cheek. Sid smiled and hugged her. They stayed like that for long time. After some time they got up.)

Sid : Let's click your photos.

(Sid pull out his camera from cupboard and both went outside. He made her sit on a big rock and started clicking her photos with flowers and butterflies beside her complimenting her beauty. She was happy and was smiling. Then he put timer and they both clicked photos with each other. After some time they both went inside. Sid send photos to Jai. After that they did some work related to their respective companies and did some fun. And the happy day ended with smiles on their faces)
.
.
.
With Jaireem.....
Both were busy in their works whole day. At night, after dinner, Jai just pushed himself on bed. Reem chuckled and went to change her clothes. Jai had already changed his clothes. Reem came back and saw Jai smiling looking at his phone. She went and saw what he was watching.

Reem : Waaow. She is looking so beautiful.

Jai (smiling) : Yes

(He was just staring at their pics. Reem smiled and sat on bed. Her back was paining a lot. She held it and arched her back. She sighed heavily. Jai saw her and got tensed. He went to her and held her)

Jai (worried) : Reem, what happened? Are you ok?

Reem : Yeah. Just back pain.

Jai : Oh. Come here.

(He made her sit properly and started massaging her back softly. After some time she got relief. Jai made her sleep and slept beside her keeping her close)
.
.
.
EOC***
How was the chapter?
Do tell me.
Sorry but next chapter will come late nearly after three hours.
Stay tuned.