169.Fine Fine

Next day...
All day went like that. Avu's body was slowly recovering. But she is still unconscious. Oxygen supply has been removed as her breathing is normal. Sid always used to sit with her only. He couldn't find the person still who tried to kill Avu. He decided to investigate about it later.

Currently...
He was sitting beside Avu holding her hand.

Sid : Avu you know what in morning Jai bhai called me and asked me to give phone to you. I managed him and say that you are taking a bath. He then said ok. I don't want anyone to take stress because of us especially Jai bro. He has already did a lot for us. Hain na... Now you also please get up fast. I am missing you a lot.

(He said with a cute pout. He looked at Avu and kissed her softly. He pulled back. But to his shock Avu's whole face turned red. First he got scared as he thought something happened to her but then he looked at her carefully.

He saw a slight smile is forming on her lips. And her cheeks turned to the deep shade of red. He smiled widely.)

Sid : Kiddoo? You are blushing? Oh god...

(He giggled.)

Sid : Ok. Let me make you blush more.

(He leaned forward and kissed her cheeks and started placing kisses to her jawline. He felt her shivering. He smiled widely and then pulled back.)

Sid : Ok ok. Now stop blushing. And take rest now. I am here only.

(He went close to her and sat there on the bed. He slowly started caressing her hair. After some time Sid closed his eyes and rested his head on the bed. Time passed and after two hours he felt her body straightening a bit. He got up quickly.

He looked at his hand and saw that Avu is squizzing his hand tightly. He leaned forward and called her)

Sid : Kiddoo?

(As soon as he said this he saw Avu opening her small button eyes slowly. He saw that the light is open and it can hurt her eyes. So he put hands on her eyes and started removing them slowly. He saw Avu has opened her eyes completely. He smiled widely.)

Sid : Avu? You ok? You fine?

(Avu nodded.)

Sid : You wait. I will call doctor.

(He called the doctor)

Avu : Siddoo..

Sid : Ha bolo. Kya chahiye?

Avu : Water....

(Sid made her drink the water slowly. Doctor came and checked her)

Doctor : Must say she is so strong. Her internal organs have cured very fastly. Are you in any martial arts or gymnastics?

Sid (chuckled) : Oh na na. She had learnt all these when she was 8. So she is strong.

Doctor : Oh waaow. Okay. Take care. And we will see your improvement and then will give discharge accordingly.

Sid : Sure. Thank you doctor.

(Doctor smiled and went away. Sid looked at Avu who was staring at him. He smiled and sat beside her)

Sid : You wanna sit?

(She nodded. Sid very softly took her and made her sit. He put cushions behind her back. Avu winced)

Sid (worried) : What happened ?

Avu : My back head is paining.

Sid : Oh yeah. Don't worry. It will be ok.

Avu : Siddoo my body is paining a lot.

(She said slowly. Sid felt bad for her.)

Sid : Come

(He sat on bed properly and made her sit on his lap slowly. He engulfed her in his big body. She snuggled towards his chest. Still her one hand was having glucose attached to it. She was making faces. She tried to make a fist and clutched his t shirt but was unable to do it. She frowned)

Sid : What happened Kiddoo?

Avu (frustrated) : Why are you wearing T- shirt? And why this thing is attached to my hand?

Sid : Ohoo Kiddoo. Don't worry. They will remove it tomorrow. You are weak na. That's why. And about the T- shirt. Wait here. I will wear shirt.

(He made her sit on bed carefully and went to the sofa. He opened his bag and took out one shirt. He changes into it. He came back and saw Avu sitting with a grumpy face. He sighed and internally chuckled. He made her sit again on his lap.

She smiled and clutched his shirt in her baby fists. He smiled widely. She stayed like that and after some time tried to open the button  of his shirt but was unable to open it with one hand. She was getting frustrated)

Sid : Stop now Avu. I will do it.

(She stopped. He opened the buttons of his shirt and Avu quickly put her head inside it. She smiled and kissed his chest and snuggled into it more. Sid smiled widely and put his hands around her body caressing it. He kissed her hair. He also felt relaxed after so much time)

MEANWHILE*****

Sid's chest (to Avu's hair) : I missed you so much.

Avu's hair : I missed you too.

Sid's chest : You got injures on the back side na. Are you fine?

Avu' s hair : Yes I am fine fine. But still it's paining a bit.

Sid's chest : Oh. Don't worry. It will be fine. Come here.

(And with that Avu's hair got tangled with Sid's chest. They all slept peacefully)

{How was it? 😜}
.
.
.
EOC***