158.I miss her so much

With Jaireem..
They heard a knock. They pulled apart and composed themselves. They went in room.

Jai : Open the door Lucy.

(Lucy opened the door and SM and AM came in with some servants. Servants put the stuffs on the table and went away. As soon as Reem saw AM she hide behind Jai as she was wearing very homely and somewhat baggy outfit. All chuckled at her)

AM : Reem come out yaar. I am not the old fashioned Sasu mom who will get angry on you when you will wear these clothes.

Reem : Sorry mom woh...

AM : Arey fir se sorry. Come here.

(Reem went there. AM kissed her forehead and made her sit on bed)

AM : You should take rest na. Jai what were you saying her? Look her face is pale.

Jai : I ...

AM : Shut up.

(SM went to him and held his arms. He hugged her.)

Jai : You are only my mom.

AM (rolled her eyes) : Yeah yeah. I know.

(SM and Reem chuckled at them. All laughed)

SM : Okay now sit and choose the outfits.

AM : Yes yes. See we had selected these ones. Take any from them. And for our baby princess the special princess outfit is coming tomorrow. Her grand pa had specially ordered it from Australia. So, Max is gonna bring it.

(She said kissing the baby princess.)

Jai : Mom you all take rest. I will see all this.

AM : No. You just be with Reem. We will see all this.

SM : You also take rest Jai. You are also tired na.

Jai : No mom. It's ok.

AM : Okay then. I will send the food here only. Eat it here as the baby is sleeping. And after that Reem you should sleep for some time.

Reem : Ok mom.

SM : Okay then. Take rest.

(Saying this they both turned to go. Jai went and back hugged AM)

Jai : Mom...

(She placed her hands on his)

Jai (cutely) : I missed you

(SM and Reem awed at him. AM turned and kissed his forehead. Jai hugged her tightly. AM caressed his hair. He felt heaven. He stayed there for some time then pulled back. AM patted his back and kissed his forehead again. Then SM and AM went down.

Jai sighed and looked at Reem who was smiling at him. He went to her and made her lay on bed. He hovered over her and kissed her. They did some romance and then slept cuddling each other)
.
.
.
With AM and AD...
AD was on the bed watching some photos. AM entered in room and saw him. She went to him and sat beside him. She saw he was looking at Vaish's photos. His eyes we're moist.

AM : Aman....

AD : I miss her so much.

(He layed down on her lap and hugged her through her stomach. He snuggled into her. She caresses his hair.)

AM : Everything will be fine Aman.

AD : I don't know. I want my daughters safe. That's it. I don't want anything else.

AM : Don't think much Aman.

AD : How? You looked at that small soul's eyes? They are just like her. When I saw her eyes first time, I got overwhelmed. She is just like her.

AM : I know.

(She consoled him and he slept on her lap only. She kissed his forehead and made him lay properly)
.
.
.
With SM and SD...
SD was laying on SM's lap happily smiling.

SD : I am happy that our Princess is finally happy.

SM (caressing his hair) : Hmm

SM : Kaash Abhi and Vaish yaha hote.

SD : Hmm

SM : It's ok. Everything will be fine.

SD : Yeah. You know what the moment he joined his hands in front of us I really felt awkward and different.

SM : True

SD : Just observe them yaar. They are very down to earth. They don't have any greed for the money they have. Just look at them. They are the toppest and richest businessman of the whole Asia but still he behave nicely with all.

SM : Yes. Even Sonia also. She is very down to earth.

SD : They behave very nicely with all servants and all. All their servants also love them as their family because they have very kind heart. I am proud of my sons and my daughter that they choose their daughters and sons for their better life.

SM : Yes even Vaish and Avu. They toh don't even have 1 percent attitude. Even Jai also.

SD : Yeah. He is so strong just like his father.

SM : Very true. Let's sleep now.

SD : Hmm. Come.

(He pulled her down and kissed her forehead after laying her down beside him. He pulled her closer and hugged her. They slept peacefully)
.
.
.
With Sidneet...
Avu was moving continuously in Sid's embrace disturbing his sleep. He woke up and saw her.

Sid : Avu what happened? Sleep na.

Avu : I am getting cramps in my legs.

Sid : Accha.

(He took her legs and started massaging them. She slept in no time. He looked at her and chuckled. He lay down and put her head on his chest. She cuddled up to him and slept. Sid kissed her head and slept)
.
.
.
EOC***
Next chapter coming soon.