172.I know who is the person

Two days later...
Still all were finding that person.

Radha : Hey you know what today when Max and Me went out na that time we saw some people beating Mr. Khanna.

Avu : What but why?

Radha : Arey when we reached there Max took out his gun and before we could say anything they ran away. We thought not to ask Mr. Khanna about this and we took him to hospital.

Sid : Now?

Radha : Now he is fine.

Max : Ok. Let's go Radha. We are getting late.

(She nodded)

Avu : You sure you wanna resign the job?

(Radha nodded with a smile and they left. They reached office and went inside hand in hand. Everyone was looking at them weirdly. But they ignored and just went in the cabin just to find Pooja (Aditya's Mom) and Aditya talking something. As soon as they entered both got quiet)

Aditya (to Max) : Sir you here?

Max : Yeah. She is here with her resignation letter. So please sign it fast. I have no much time.

Aditya : Why are you quitting?

Radha : Woh.. Now I want to move further in my life as in relationship and all. So...

Aditya : But...

Pooja : Oh so you also found out some guy. huh?

(She said as if Radha as done some crime. Max was already getting irritated.)

Max : I want your both signatures on the resignation letter in next two minutes. Or I am cancelling our deal Mr. Aditya

Aditya :No no sir. I am doing it.

(Max nodded. Radha glared at him to be rude with Aditya. He rolled his eyes at her. Aditya took the letter)

Radha : Pooja ma'am, have you fallen somewhere? I mean why there is bandage on your neck?

Pooja (stuttering) : Woh.. Yeah. I just fell from the stairs. 

Max  Ok. So, this is something new. Like how did you get hurt on your neck? I mean you must be hurted your back right?

Aditya (cutting in between) : Mom sign this. They are getting late.

(Pooja took the letter and signed it in no time. Max and Radha went outside taking the letter. They reached home just to find Sid making Avu sleep. He was caressing her hair. He looked at them and smiled. He asked them to keep quiet and go outside. Radha and Max first change their clothes into normal ones and went outside after getting fresh. 

Sid put blanket on Avu as she was feeling cold. He kissed her head and went out. He saw Radha preparing coffee for them. Max and Sid arranged chairs and table outside the home. Radha came and they three sat there)

Radha : I think that the person is Pooja Ma'am

Sid : what?

Max : Yeah. We met her and she was having a bandage on her neck. And she was stuttering to give the reason for the same.

Sid : Really ?

Rax : Yeah.

(They started thinking about it when they heard a gun shot. They got scared and went inside. They found Avu looking outside the window very furiously. She then turned with the gun her hands. She started running outside. Sid stopped her)

Sid : Avu what happened?

Avu : Leave me. That person is here. Follow that person.

(Saying this she ran out. She went out and saw the person running with full speed. Max quickly called his guards and asked them to block the entries of whole jungle. He took out his gun. He and Avu were running at highest speed. Max shot one bullet and it touched the person's shoe. Avu again shot a bullet and it hit him on his hand. 

They were running but that person took a gas bomb and threw it towards them. They couldn't help but stopped. After coughing for more than 5 minutes they started looking here and there. But they couldn't find anymore. In frustration Avu and Max threw their gun on the ground which scared Radha.

Sid came forward and rubbed Avu's back. He side hugged her calming her. Max hugged scared Radha. She kissed her lightly to calm her. They sighed heavily. Sid got down to pick Avu's gun when suddenly Avu remembered something and shouts)

Avu (shouts) : NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(All got scared.)

Sid : what happened Avu?

Avu : Don't touch that gun. It has fingerprints. Pick it with your handkerchief. 

(Sid nodded and did the work. They came back home. Max called his guards and ask them to take the fingerprints)

Avu : That person came and was about to smack my neck but that person's hand hit the window door because of which I woke up. I pulled out my gun and was about to shoot but we had some fight and I am sure his /her fingerprints came on the front part of the gun. 

Sid : You ok?

Avu : I am fine

(Max got a call)

sm1 :.......

Max : You fool guards. You can't even do what I say to? You all couldn't even do against one person?

(He cut the phone)

Max : Dammit. That person tricked these fool guards of mine and went out of the jungle.

Avu : Don't worry. I know now who is the person. 

Others : WHAT?

Avu : Yeah. Tomorrow we are having the final discussion on this. So, now let's take rest.

(She sat on bed thinking something basically making some plan. Others looked at each other and sighed)
.
.
.
EOC***
Get ready for the next chapter because it contains a lot of MYSTERY. 😈😈😈😈😈