107.Last day of college

After some days...
In this one month, nothing changed between Reem and Jai. Jai is hating her more. And whenever she tried to explain about that day he stopped her because of some reasons and what not. She talked with her parents and now she is working for Nigam Industries from Kaur mansion only. She is not hating Jai a little bit also. 

Exams are over of our group. It was now last day for them. After that they are gonna go to their places. Abhinavi are happy in their little world. Abhi is taking good care of her. 

Now let's see what is happening with our group...
With Fainat...
In garden Faisu and Jann were sitting under the tree with Faisu's head on Jann's lap and he was playing with her hair. Jann was caressing his hair. Suddenly, he got up and sat beside Jann.

Faisu : Jann now what we will do to meet each other?

Jann : Hmm. We will talk on calls and messages. 

Faisu : Hmm.

(He pulled her close and they both started romancing)
.
.
.
With Rinushka...
Ri and Anu were in Anu's room with Ri kissing her face like he will eat her. Anu was enjoying. They pulled away.

Ri : I am gonna miss you so much.

Anu (pecked his lips) : Same

(Ri again smashed his lips on her and they got lost in each other)
.
.
.
With Sidneet...
They were at their home. Which one? Arey wahi woh jungle wala. They were looking at every corner of it remembering their beautiful moments with each other. Sid made Avu sit on bed. He sat beside her. She got up and sat on his laps. He wrapped his arms around her. She sat facing him and hugged him. He felt relaxed. Both closed their eyes thinking about their memories. They were sad that they won't be able to meet each other. And this time no trick is gonna help them to meet each other. But this time something is bothering them. To both of them. Both are feeling disturbed. Suddenly, Sid felt Avu's heartbeats increasing at fast rate. He pulled back and cupped her face.

Sid : Kiddoo what happened? 

Avu : I don't know.

(Sid hugged her and rubbed her back to calm her down. She calmed a bit. He pulled back and looked at her. She was crying. Her face was red and nose also. Her eyes were swollen. He cupped her face and pressed his lips on her. They kissed each other softly. His hands moved on her fragile body. Her hands were caressing his hair. He poured all his love to her. She pulled back and stared at his face. His all features were attracting her towards him more. She was not ready to leave without him. How she is gonna sleep at night? This thought made her cry more. She hugged him tightly. He was consoling her but he was also not ready to leave her. After some time he pulled back and wiped her tears)

Sid : Don't worry we will talk on video calls and messages. Na?

Avu : Hmm

Sid : Now lit up your mood na. We will see na.

Avu (smiled) : yeah

(She said and pushed him on bed. She opened his shirt and kissed his chest. She layed on him and buried her face in his chest. He smiled and pulled her close to him. They stayed like that for don't know how much time. They slept for sometime. Later they went to have a walk in jungle. Sid was carrying Avu in his arms like a baby. He was walking and she was disturbing him by kissing him constantly.)

Sid : What are you doing kiddoo?

Avu : Nothing nothing...

Sid : Then stop doing this na.

Avu : What stop?

Sid : Stop kissing me na.

Avu : What? No. I won't.

Sid : I will fall and you will get hurt.

Avu (pouted) : Nope.

(Sid sighed and sat on a big stone with Avu on his lap. Avu sheepishly smiled and kissed his cheeks. She giggled like a kid. Sid smiled and pulled her closer inhaling her smell. He insert his hand inside her top and started caressing her back and started kissing her jawline and neck.

Avu shivered under his touch. They were doing their hot romance when Sid pulled her into a passionate kiss. Kiss was turning them on so both of them stopped and sighed. They went back to their home. They looked at it for the last time and went back to hostel.

At night all enjoyed their last dinner in canteen and went back to sleep. All couples sleep together. Sid and Avu also did their cute cute romance and sleep in each other's arms. They were happy to have each other. But little did they know that this was the last time that they both are gonna sleep with each other)
.
.
.
EOC***
How was it?
Now I am gonna post next chapter after 5 days because I am going to my hometown for Ganpati vacation. Sorry about that.
Stay tuned for next chapter.