171.Investigation

Next day....
Radha and Max came to them for living with them only. Max has came for living some days with them. Radha is also gonna stay with them. Rax (ship name  of Max and Radha) came and saw Sid drying Avu's hair softly with a towel. She was sitting on the bed hugging him like a teddy bear. He was standing beside the bed. She was wearing some baggy clothes.

She was sitting with a frown on her face and was pouting. Rax looked at each other and smiled.

Max : let's listen them.

Radha : Eww Max. What is this behavior?

Max : Arey I know Sid. He is not saying any THAT kind of things. So chill. And shhh

(Radha shook her head in disbelief and they both went close to them without their notice. Max took out his phone and started recording. Radha shook her head in disbelief again to which Max kissed her in her neck)

With Sidneet...

Avu (pouted) : Siddoo...

Sid : Kiddoo please. You are not ok na.

Avu : I am ok now.

Sid : Avu. You are ok but not fully na. I will  give you many chocolates when you will be completely fine.

Avu : But chocolates won't affect my health.

Sid : Yeah they won't. But one you start eating them then you won't eat food. That's why I am not giving any.

(Avu made a pout again and snuggled in his stomach. She rubbed her nose on his stomach like a baby. He made her hair dry and put the towel aside.  He looked at her. She was still frowning. He sighed and kissed her pout cutely to which she giggled)

Radha : Awwwww

(Sidneet got scared and got apart. Max's phone fell from his hands. He picked it up like he is picking up his broken piece of heart)

Radha : Sry.

Sidneet : When did you come?

Max (ignoring them) : What sry? You broke my phone.

Radha : I didn't break it. You broke it.

Max : But you awwed at them so suddenly that it fell from my hands.

Radha : So what is my mistake in this?

Max : Why did you awwed at them?

Radha : Because they are so cute unlike you.

Max : Oh really? Let me show you how I am...

Radha : You...

(Before she complete her sentence Max pulled her and smashed his lips on hers. All got shocked. Radha was so shocked that she didn't kiss him back. Sid put his hand on Avu's eyes and other hand on his eyes.

Max was kissing her like no tomorrow. He bite her lips that she gasped. After about good five minutes he pulled back. Radha was still in shock. Max then went and sit on bed like nothing happened. He looked at Sidneet and rolled his eyes)

Max : Open your eyes idiots. Show is over.

(Sidneet opened their eyes and smirked at Radha and Max. Max rolled his eyes. Radha blushed and went in kitchen to take plates.)

Max : Sid mom has sent healthy and tasty food for all. We are gonna eat it.

(Sidneet nodded. Radha came out with food in plates. They ate it happily while talking with each other. After finishing the food, servants of Max who came with him by jet washed the dishes and all. They went again in jet.

Rax and Sidneet sat on bed. Radha again took the marker and went towards the board)

Radha : Could it be Resham?

Max : Why?

Radha : Because she has only long hair and I am doubting on her.

Sid : Ho sakta hain...

Avu : But you only told na that you beated that person. Didn't you feel like that?

Sid : I just gave few punches. It can be a healthy girl also.

Avu : But then Resham is thin girl. So....

Max : I think it's not Resham.

Radha : And what about that hair?

Avu : Keep her name aside. We will think on it.

Radha : Ok. So next is Miss. Kapoor.

Sid : Hmm. I don't think yaar. She is a gem.

Radha : True. So her name aside..

(All nodded)

Max : Next is Mr. Khanna...

Avu : Not on him also.

Sid and Radha : Yeah.

Max : Ok. Next is Aditya..

Radha : It can be him as well.

Max : Mujhe toh wahi lag raha hain. Just to take revenge as Sid said all that to him

Avu (thinking something) : Hmm. Ho sakta hain...

Sid : keep his name aside as well.

Radha : ok. Next is doctor.

Sid : I don't think he can be but then also we don't know him. So keep his name aside as well.

(Radha did. They did this with all those names. They continued till evening. Then they took some rest)
.
.
.
EOC***