40.Spending time together

(All were in their first lecture. They were sitting and talking. Vaish was sitting with sm1. And Abhi was getting hell jello. Anu and Faisu were talking on a random topic. Teacher came there)

Teacher : So we are having a new student with us. Come here Mr. Max

(sm1 went there)

Teacher : So students, he is Max. He is also going to study with you from today. He is friend od Avneet and Vaishnavi. Also he is the son of Australia's number 1 businessman. Also he is pro in studies. So help him with everything.

(So sm1 is Max. Family friend of Vaishneet. Lives in Australia. He is best friend of them. He is gonna live with them from now.)

(Abhi was fuming in anger. He kicked the bench in front of him. But his leg hit Faisu's leg and Faisu screamed.)

Teacher : What happened?

Faisu : No sir. Nothing.

(Faisu glared at Abhi and sat down. Sid chuckled looking at Abhi's condition. Teacher started the lecture. Abhi was constantly looking at Vaish and Max. They were concentrated on the lecture. But were sitting very close. The lecture got finished. They all went to canteen. Avu's group was enjoying Max's company. Max was sitting very close to Vaish and he has his hand on her shoulder. She was also looking very happy. Abhi was fuming in anger. Sid was looking at him and smiling)

After the college.....

(Avu and Sid went to their place. They entered and hugged each other tightly. Avu started crying. Sid also got tears in his eyes. They stayed like that for for minutes and pulled apart. Sid cupped her face and wiped her tears. Sid kissed her forehead for long time. She smiled. Sid then kissed her chubby cheeks and nose. She giggled. Sid smiled widely. They both sat on bed. Sid made her sit on his lap. She sat there with her legs on either side of his torso just like a baby. Sid chuckled and wrapped his arms around her and kept her close to his heart. He started rocking her back and forth. She closed her eyes feeling the moment)

Sid : Kiddo..

Avu : Hmmm

Sid : You are looking thin. Didn't you take proper care of yours?

Avu (pout) : I did.

Sid : Then?

Avu (playing with his shirt buttons) : I was taking proper care but that fever came to me by itself. I swear I took care of myself.

Sid (pulled apart) : What? You were not well? Are you ok now? How did you get fever?

Avu : Ohooo. Siddoo. I am fine now. Don't panick na. Let me be here (pointing at his chest)

(Sid again hugged her.)

Sid : Kiddo you ok na?

Avu : Yes. Siddoo

Sid : Hmm. Now tell me who is that Max.

Avu : Oh. He is like a brother to me. He is son of my dad's best friend. He wanted to study in India. That's why he came here.

Sid : Oh. Really?

Avu : Yeah. And the second reason is... He came here for Vaish.

Sid : Means?

Avu : When we went to Australia. He found Vaish depressed. She was not talking much. So he got tensed. He spent a lot of time with her and made her laugh. Now also she is becoming old Vaish just because of him. That's why he came here.

Sid : He is best friend of Vaish?

Avu : Yes. They are bestest friends. Even they sleep together some times.

(Sid got shocked but didn't say anything. They were talking and having fun. They enjoyed a lot. After some time, they were about to leave when Avu stopped Sid.)

Sid : what happened?

Avu : umm. Come to sleep with me at night.

Sid : of course I will. What's new in it?

Avu (pout) : Bring chocolates and ice creams for me.

Sid : You want me or chocolates and ice creams?

Avu (smiling sheepishly) : Ummm woh...

(Sid chuckled)

Sid : Okay I will bring them.

Avu : yayyy. I love you

(She kissed him full on his lips and pulled back. Sid smiled widely and kissed her forehead. They went back)
.
.
.
EOC***