176.New couple

With Jaireem...
Jai came back from balcony after receiving Avu's message.

Jai (sitting on bed) : This boy is completely mad.

Reem : What happened?

(Jai told him the whole story and at last both chuckled.)

Reem : But how they both got drunk?

Jai : Your sweet brother punched one boy who was having alcohol in his hand which fell in their Pav Bhaji plates.

Reem (licking her lips) : Ahhhh. Pav Bhaji. Mujhe bhi khani hain.

Jai : What? Pav Bhaji khani hain? Are you again pregnant that you want to taste something spicy?

Reem (hitting jai) : Jai.....

(Both chuckled. Jai pulled her and made her lay on bed and kissed her neck to which she giggled. Advika who was beside them started crying. Jai quickly left Reem and took her)

Jai : Ohooo. What happened to this baby girl?

(He layed down and put her on his chest. She clutched his t-shirt and giggled.)

Reem (rolled her eyes) : Ha ha. Dad ke paas hi jao. Mumma toh hain hi nahi.

(Jai laughed)

Reem : Haso tum bhi. 

(He laughed more. Advika also laughed)

Reem : Karo jo karna hain. I am going. Bacchi abhi 1 saal ki hui nahi hain aur abhi se inka chalu.

(Jai laughed more. Reem sighed and was about to go but Jai pulled her and kissed her lips. Then left her. She blushed. She layed beside them. They both played with Advika and then Jai and Advika slept with Advika on Jai's chest. Reem chuckled and went down in kitchen)

With Sidneet...
Avu was preparing dinner and Sid was getting fresh. Now he was fine. Avu was also feeling better. They both had dinner and slept early as they were tired a lot. They slept hugging each other. 

At midnight...
Avu got up because of her body pain. She saw Sid was sleeping. She got up and sat on the bed. She stretched her back and legs a bit to release the muscles but it wasn't helping. Due to her movement Sid got up and saw her.

Sid : Avu what happened?

Avu : Woh.. My body is paining.

(Sid got worried. He felt guilty again. But he shrugged off his thoughts and held her hand)

Sid : Avu come here.

(She went to him. Sid pulled her and pull out her top. He made her lay down and sat on the floor near the bed. He started massaging her legs first. He did it for some or more 15 minutes. Then he made her lay down on her stomach and started massaging her back and waist.

By this time she started feeling dizzy. Her eyes were getting close. Sid smiled and started massaging her arms. At last she slept peacefully. Sid went to the closet and brought warm clothes for her. He made her wear her sweater and sweat cap. Then he made her wear her long lower, socks and many other things.

He made her look like a doll and at last wrapped a shawl around her small baby body. He chuckled looking at her face. He took some of her photos. Then finally he made his way to bed. He layed down and as always pulled her on his body. They both slept peacefully)
.
.
.
In Canada...
Two men were sneaking in the kitchen when two ladies came there and switched on the light. Both men gulped and turned around.

AM : Aman I told you na that don't eat cake?

AD : He wanted to it. Not me...

SM (glaring SD) : I also had told you na that.....

SD (to AD) : Oye... What are you saying? I didn't utter a single word.

AD : Soni sry na meri pyari si biwi.

SM and AM : We are going.

(Saying this they both ran upstairs. SD and AD gave a hi fi to each other. They went towards their bar section and started sipping on their favorite drinks while enjoying each other's company.

Oh... Didn't I tell you that now SM and SD has came to Canada to spend some time with AM and AD. They four had developed a very good bond between them. And now they are inseparable.)
.
.
.
In LA....
Mish entered in Abhi's mansion. She has came here to spend her holidays. She has forgotten Aditya a long back. She entered and went in Abhi's room just to see some goons were holding Vaish from her neck and was pointing a gun at Aryan.

She got shocked. Without wasting a single second she pull out her gun and silencer. She put them on and shoot the men on spot. Vaish got relief. She ran to Aryan. Mish smiled. She was about to put her gun back but one man attached her from back.

She was about to smack his head but sm1 shot him and he fell down. Vaish smiled at the person. Mish turned and was shocked to see the person. Same with that person.

Mish /Jack : YOU?

{Who remember Jack? The police officer who always saves Vaish}

Vaish : You both know each other?

Jack (ignoring her) : What are you doing here?

Mish : What are you doing here?

(They started fighting when Abhi came there from Hall. He looked at goons and sighed. He confirmed if Aryan and Vaish are fine and then looked at Jack and Mish who were eating each other's head)

Abhi : SHUT UP

(They stopped. Abhi made them sit. Other police officer came and took thee bodies and clean up everything)

Abhi : Now tell...

Jack : She was with me in my training camp.

Vaish : Ok

Mish : Huh... Gadha kahi ka..

Jack : You....

Abhi : Jack leave her. She is like that only.

Jack : huh... I know....

Mish : Shut up...

(And she punched his nose that it started bleeding. All got shocked.)

Jack (pulling out his gun) : You... I can arrest you..

Mish (moved forward) : Go ahead

(She said with a smirk on her face. Jack was taken a back. He looked in her eyes and got lost in them. Same with her. Jack pulled her and held her hands. Abhinavi looked at each other and sighed. They sat on bed.

Jack came back in senses when Aryan started crying. They moved apart)
.
.
.
EOC***