180.We lost....

With Avu....

Avu : Let's call Mr. Khanna.

Jai : what?

Avu : yeah

(So Avu only called Mr. Khanna and he got shocked because he thought that she is dead.  He didn't pick up the call as he was shocked. He turned towards the camera of the video)

Khanna : Good job Avneet. But how will you find where am I?

(Avu smirked. She again called him and this time he picked up. But what he heard left him shocked)

Avu (in the voice of Khanna) : WHERE AM I?

(After completing of her question his phone answered)

Phone : Location : Canada Sub Location : Nandra Mansion

(All got shocked but after the last of 10 seconds the room's door burst open revealing Avu and Jai and others. Khanna, SD and AD got shocked. Sid, AM and SM quickly went and open their ropes and freed AD and SD)

Khanna : How this can be possible?

Jai : Kyun be tujhe kya laga tu hi smart hain?

Khanna : But.....

Avu : When I called you that time I listened your ringtone on my phone. It was of I phone right? I think you forgot but I didn't that this phone gave us our current location when we ask him. And I have a voice changer in which I fit your voice when we took your statement last time. And I asked your phone and it said your location. And it was the Nandra Mansion of Canada. I quickly thought that it must be the secret room. So we came here. And now your game is over.

(With that she pull out the gun and fired two bullets in his stomach. He closed his eyes. She took a breath of relief. She turned and looked at AD who was already looking at her with tears)

AD : Princess...

(Avu got tears. She closed her eyes and stepped forward. But before she could reach to him Khanna pulled her leg and she fell on her stomach. All gasped. She screamed loudly.)

Khanna : I won't let you live happily.

(With that he pull out his pocket knife and stabbed Avu in her stomach two times.)

AD and Sid : Nooooooooooo

(AD took the gun and fired all the bullets to Khanna. He smirked and dead on spot. Avu was screaming in pain. Blood was oozing out from her stomach. Sid went numb. He ran to her and put her head on his lap and held her hand.)

Sid (crying) : Kiddoo don't close your eyes please. 

Avu : I...Lo.ve.....You....Siddoo..

(And she fainted)

AD : Jai call the ambulance fast

Jai : I have called already.

(Sid was continuously patting her cheeks. He put her in bridal style and ran down. Soon they went in hospital. All were crying and were tensed. Doctor took her inside. All stood outside. Sid was not able to stand. Jai made him sit. Tears were rolling from his eyes. AD was just staring at the operation theatre. Sid looked down and saw Avu's blood on his shirt. He shivered seeing the blood. 

They were just praying for her. AD was remembering all the memories of his cute little princess. His eyes were filled with tears. SD was remembering her laugh when they met to each other. SM and AM were crying. Jai was remembering all his moments with her.

Sid was sitting lifeless and was remembering her tantrums, her cute antics, her laugh and her cute angry look. They were praying for the best. But fate had some other plans. After some hours the room's door burst open revealing the team of doctors. They all stood up at their feet. 

Their heartbeat went on the high pace. They went towards the doctor.

Jai (getting scared) : W..what h..appened d..doctor?

Doctor : She is fine.

(And that's it, all sighed in relief. They got happy)

AD : When she will get conscious?

Doctor : Will you all please listen to me first?

(All nodded confusingly)

Doctor : She is fine but the knife's edges were really sharp and it created a deep wound inside her ovary because of which....

Jai : because of ....?

Doctor : Because of which (sighed) she lost her baby.

(The thunder striked in all of them)

Al : what?

Jai (to doctor) : She was pregnant?

Doctor : You didn't know?

(All nodded in no even Sid)

Doctor : It was just her first month and she had a  miscarriage. But the thing is because of these wounds  in future she will never become a mother.  She will get conscious after some time. Don't stress her mind. Take care.

(All nodded not understanding what to say. They all were just numb. They couldn't even think of anything. Tears rolled down their cheeks. Just then they heard a thud sound. They looked at the direction and saw Sid who just fainted and fell on the floor. All went to him)

SD : Sid...

Jai (patting his cheeks) : Sid uth...Sid...

SM (crying) : Sid....

AM (shout) : Doctor....doctor....

(Doctor came there running and checked him. They took him in a room. SM was crying a lot. Doctor came out)

SD : What happened doctor?

Doctor : He is fine. He just got a panic attack. Don't worry he will be ok. Just made him drink juice after he get conscious.

(All sighed in relief. They sat there. Jai explained all things to AD and AM from starting. SD said sorry to him for hiding it. AD put his head in his hands and sighed in frustration. Jai went towards the door of Avu's room and looked at her. 

He felt bad about her. Tears rolled down his cheeks. AD and AM looked at him and went to him. They stood beside him. AD put his hand on his head and pulled him in a hug. Jai hugged him tightly and started crying)

Jai (crying) : Why only her dad? Why? Every time she faced something. Every time. Why can't she live peacefully? How will she react when she will get to know that her baby.......

(He couldn't speak further. AM caressed his hair. They pulled back)

AD : I know my Princess. She is strong and she will face this on her own. I am sure of it.

(They went inside Sid's room and saw him gaining conscious. SD and SM were sitting there)
.
.
.
EOC***
Kaisa laga chapter?