46.Jealousy at its peak

Days passed like this. Sidshek were used to get jealous looking at Max and Rahul. Max was already a best friend for Vaish. He was not at all a clingy type or something. But Rahul definitely is. He sometimes found very close to Avu. Avu used to feel weird when he was around. But she didn't say anything as it will not look good. But do you all think that our great hero THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM didn't do anything? Then you are completely a mad person. Sid torchered the hell out of Rahul. Want to know how? Then have a look at this incident.....

It was a pleasant day. All were sitting at dining table doing their dinner. As always Jai was feeding Avu and Max was feeding Vaish. Abhi was getting jello as always. Sid was smirking. Avu guessed that there is something fishy. Suddenly, Rahul got up and went to bring curry for himself. Sid smirked. He turned towards the waiter of their canteen. Rahul came back. Waiter gave thumbs up to Sid. Sid smirked widely. All again started eating. Suddenly, Rahul started jumping up and down.

Ri : Rahul what happened?

Rahul (holding his throat) : Nooooooooooooo.........What the hell? This is soo much spicy. I can't eat this... Paani do koi toh

Jai : Sid down Rahul. This is not that much spicy. Avu and Vaish are also eating.

Rahul : But...

Jai : I said sit down. If you are finding it spicy then eat some sweet na. Why are you over acting?

Rahul : NAHI.. Mujhe kuch nhi chahiye......I will just come.....

(And with that he ran from there. All started laughing behind him sensing his condition . Avu looked at Sid suspiciously. Sid smiled innocently at her. She gave him a look "See you later". After that Avu scolded Sid for doing this.)

This is not the whole. There is one more incident in which Sid almost was about to kill Rahul, Have a look my lovely readers.....

(All second year students were at Chemistry Lab. Teacher said Avu to help Rahul in the experiment. Rahul got happy. He went towards Avu. Sid saw this and frowned. He started thinking something. Avu started explaining Rahul everything. She was busy in that. Here Rahul was coming close towards Avu. Sid was getting hell jello. He controlled himself. Just then he listened what Vaish was explaining to one random girl.)

Vaish : So this is like an Acid. Not completely Acid. It is called Fuming Nitric Acid. It is fuming. Means the fumes are coming out from the vessel. If this fell on someone then that person will get hurt. It can catch fire also. But not on a large extent. So we should wear gloves while handling it.

(Sid's mind started working after listening this. He smirked. He went and took that Fuming Nitric Acid from the table carefully. He saw that Rahul was leaning towards Avu. He saw his one hand was on table. Sid just threw that acid on his hand and went on his place innocently. Here Rahul started screaming in pain.)

Teacher : Rahul what happened?Rahul : I don't know sir.

Teacher : Then why are you screaming?Rahul : Sir my hand is hurting a lot.

Vaish : Sir I think that fuming acid fell on his hand. Teacher : oh okay. Nothing much. Go to the medical room and ask the nurse to treat your hand.

Rahul : But sir how can I go alone?Teacher : Acid haath pe giraa hain. Your legs are fit and fine. Go yourself. Now get lost.

(Rahul went from there silently. Sid smirked. Avu looked at Sid with angry face. Sid quickly started concentrating on what teacher is saying. After that Avu didn't talk with Sid for two days. She didn't even look at him. He said sorry to her and give her chocolates and ice creams. Then she accepted his apology.)

Well talking about Abhinavi. Vaish and Abhi both realized their feelings for each other. They were feeling attracted towards each other. Abhi always feel connected around Vaish. Same goes with Vaish. Abhi used to get jello watching Max and Vaish close.