23.Romance on the tree

(As soon as Sid finished telling their proposal story Avu hugged him tightly.)

Avu : I love you Sid.

(Sid chuckled and hugged her back)

Sid : I love you too

Avu (sadly) : Sid...

Sid : Hmm

Avu : Only one week is left for final exams. After that there is a vacation for two months. How will we stay away from each other for two months?

Sid : Hmm

(She pulled apart)

Avu : kya hmm? Kuch toh karo na. Ham kaise baat karenge? Ham kaise milenge? Ham kaise ek dusre ko dekhenge? Kya karenge ham do mahine? Mil bhi sakte the par kaise? Tum yaha aur mein itni dur.....

(She was blabbering continuously. Sid held her and kissed her full on her lips. She was taken a back. She also kissed him back. She gripped his shirt tightly in her small baby hands. They pulled apart. Avu blushed and hugged him tightly. Sid hugged her back)

Sid : You trust me na?

(She nodded)

Sid : Then. Don't worry. I will definitely do something. Okay?

(She again nodded. She suddenly pulled back)

Avu : Woh sab baad mein soch lena. But first you should study properly.

Sid (frowned) : why?

Avu : What do you mean by why? Don't you want to go in next year? Don't you want to see me secretly in between the lectures? If yes then you have to study.

Sid : ughhh. Fine. Tum mujhe padha dena.

(Avu raised her eyebrows. Sid suddenly smiled widely)

Sid : Idea.

Avu : what?

Sid : See we will get one week for study for exams na? Then we can meet in the library. And you can help me in studies also.

(Avu looked at him suspiciously. Sid smiled innocently)

Avu : You want me to help in your studies or to fulfill your desires?

(Sid smiled sheepishly. Avu found that cute so she pulled him cheek and said okay. Sid smiled widely and kissed her cheecks.)

Sid : I have something for you.

Avu (excitedly) : What?

Sid : See...

(Sid pull out some chocolates and gave it to her. She grinned ear to ear and kissed that chocolates. Sid frowned. Sod Avu kissed his lips quickly and started eating chocolates. And here our hero was lost in her. He took some of her pics secretly. After some time when she finished her eating, Sid cleaned her face with his handkerchief and gave her water. Suddenly out of no where she said...)

Avu : Sid I am sleepy.

Sid (shocked) : What? At this time? Why? Are you ok? Should we call the doctor?

Avu : Shut up yaar. I am just feeling sleepy. Nothing else.

Sid : Ok. Ok. Come then.

(Sid spread his hands. She went close to him. He engulfed her into a hug. She opened first two buttons of his shirt and kept her head on his bare chest. Then she hugged him tightly and in no time she slept in his cotton embrace. Sid chuckled and kept her close towards him. He quietly took out his phone and set an alarm for one hour. He then closed his eyes and put his head on the tree.

After one hour...
Avu woke up with the alarm. She looked upwards and saw Sid sleeping with his head supported on the tree. She looked at him dreamily. She then went closer to his face and kissed his chin, nose, cheecks and giggled. Sid woke up because of this and saw his angel giggling cutely. Sid smiled and kissed her chubby cheecks.

They both hugged each other tightly and kissed each other for one last time. Then first Avu jumped down from the tree. She went away bidding him bye. After five minutes Sid also went away from there. )
.
.
.
EOC***
Sorry for boring chapter. Next chapters are gonna be super fun. Be ready. Stay tuned.