71.Locked

One month later.....
St. Crescent's students were running in library. Why? Oh come one who watches movies in exam time man? Yes yes yes. From next week it's gonna be last exams for the year. All were hell worried about it. As they spent one month in trip and now they have to score good marks in exams.

Waise let me tell you one thing that now all our gang members are inseparable. I mean to say that they can't live without each other. Jai now trusts Sidshek and Reem more than anything. Faisu is his funny child. Anu is his angel just like Vaishneet and Jann.

Because of this friendship, Sidshek always get more time to spend with their lovelies. They are happy with it. Jann and Faisu always fight with each other. Ri was having some feelings for Anu but he still get scared to talk with her as he had never talked with other girl except Vaishneet and Jann. Reem and Jai always found close to each other for many reasons. Reem was happy with her life.

Talking about the study, Jaireem are studying hard as it is their Final exam. And after that they will get the degree. They always study together. Sidshek and Abhinavi were also studying. I mean to say Vaishneet studying and Sidshek are also studying but more on romance. Anu was quite a shy baby. Ri always try to find some excuse to spend time with her but it never happened till now.

In this one month, they chilled together a lot. They now do their dinner on the same table with boys feeding their girls first and then eating. So, these things happened till now. Let's see now what fate has planned for them.....

Time : 9 pm

Anu was going towards library as she wanted one book. She was walking with a book in her hand reading it. She wasn't paying any attention in walking as she was tensed about her studies. So she was reading the book. Suddenly, she tripped her legs and was about to fall but sm1 held her from her waist and saved her.

She looked up and saw some random boy holding her waist with a boyish smirk on his face. She quickly moved apart and said thank you to him. She started going towards library again. When that boy blocked her way. She got scared and started moving back. She was just going back and back. When Ri came there and saw the scene.

He came towards that boy and punched him hard. He was about to beat him but that boy pushed him and went from there. Ri was taken a back and he hit Anu who was standing behind him. She got shocked. But due to inertia they both were pushed behind and both fell in one empty classroom.

{Who missed empty classrooms? 😁😁😁So here we go again}

Anu fell down and Ri fell on her. His back hit her chest badly that she shouted. His hand hit the floor and his knuckles started bleeding. He also shouted. But he cared less and got up quickly. He saw that Anu's eyes filled with tears. She was panting heavily. Her hand automatically went towards her chest holding it tightly.

Ri (worried) : Anu Anu are you ok?

Anu didn't say anything. She was just clutching her chest. He got tensed. He was about to go outside to call some girl. But but but unfortunately the door got locked.

{Reader : Aisa kaise? 🤔🤔
Me : Advanced doors hain re jo automatically close                    hote hain. Ab padho aage
Readers : 👍👍👍}

Ri was continuously trying to open the door but it was not opening. He shouted for help but no one came as it was very late. He sighed and went back. He saw Anu was sitting leaning on the wall. Tear stains were there on her face. Her eyes were closed.

He went towards her and sat in front of her. He was guilty for the thing he didn't even do intentionally. He doesn't know what to speak. He kept his hand on her shoulder and called her.

Ri : Anu...

(She opened her teary eyes. His heart shattered seeing her like this. She looked at him.)

Ri : Are you ok?

(Anu just nodded her head a bit)

Ri : let's sit there.

(He said pointing at one bench. She nodded and was about to get up but pain strikes her in her chest. She winced. Ri got worried. He looked at her face. He thought a lot and after that he put his one hand around her shoulder and helped her to stand up. He then slowly made her sit on the bench.)

Ri : The door got locked. Let me call Jai bhai. He will open the door. You sit here.

(She nodded. Ri put his hand inside his pocket to take the phone when he realised that the phone is not with him. He got confused. He searched it in the room. Anu saw him)

Anu : What happened?

Ri : My phone. It's not with me.

Anu : Oh. Where it is?

Ri : I don't know... I...

(He remembered that when he fell on Anu that time his phone fell outside on the floor. He smacked his head)

Ri : Oh god I think it fell outside. Call from your phone na.

Anu (realizing) : I don't have my phone

Ri (shocked) : Means?

Anu : I didn't take it as I was just going to take one book from library. Phone is in my room only.

Ri : Oh god now what?

Anu : Now what will happen???

(She asked getting scared)
.
.
.
EOC***
Rinushkians attendance lagao yahape.
How was it?
Now tell me what will happen next?