62.Bonfire and romance

Suddenly, he felt Avu moving in his embrace. He looked down and saw that Avu was opening her eyes. He stared at her. She slowly opened her chocolaty small pools and looked at Sid who was staring at her with crying face. He was all messed. She got shocked and jerked up. She sat on his lap and cupped his face.

Avu (worried) : Siddoo what happened? Why are you crying? Is your body paining? Tell me.

(She started crying. Sid just looked at her and buried his face in her chest. She got confused but hugged his head. He hugged her tightly and started crying violently)

Sid (hugging her tightly) : Don't you dare to think of leaving me. You got it? You are not going anywhere. Clear? You will be with me forever.

(She understood his condition and started caressing his hair. She rubbed his back. He was just crying and crying violently. She also started crying. He has buried his head in her chest and was hugging her tightly. Soon he got calmed as Avu was patting his back. He pulled apart and lowered his head. She looked at him and lifted his face. She saw his whole face was covered with tears. He was all messed. 

She put her hands inside her pocket and took out her soft handkerchief. She started cleaning his face. He was staring at her. She was still crying. She set his hair. Sid wiped her tears. She looked at him and hugged him. They stayed like that for some time. After some time they pulled back.)

Sid : You scared the hell out of me today.

Avu : Hmm

Sid : I was about to d...

Avu (cuts him) : Shhh. Don't use that word again.

(Sid nodded)

Avu : I am fine now. You are with me na?

(Sid bobbed his head like a baby)

Avu : Then I am also fine.

Sid : I swear if Jai bhai wasn't there na I would have kill that bastard today.

Avu : Leave that topic now. 

Sid : Hmm

(Sid again hugged her and stayed there for some time. Then he picked her up and went and sat on the other stone which was near the bonfire. Just then she noticed that they are not at their camp. She didn't ask anything as she gets to know that Sid must have brought her. He first made her sit on the stone. He bend down and remove her gloves and then socks. He made her rub her hands with each other. She was just looking at him. Then he sat beside her and adjust her shawl which was about to fall. Then he just side hugged her and sit like that. She got close to her and put her head on his chest. They were sitting there feeling each other's warmth.)

Avu : Siddoo

Sid : hmm

Avu : Now we can talk to each other na as now Bhai agreed to be friend with each other.

Sid : Yes. This is the only good thing happened today

Avu (frowned) : Leave that topic na now. 

Sid : Hmm

(Sid thought to divert her mind.)

Sid : Waise now it will get easy to convince my to be sala for our marriage. Hain na?

(Avu got shy. He chuckled)

Avu : Sid...

Sid : Arey I told the truth only na. 

Avu (shy) : Siidddd...

Sid (chuckled) : Ok ok. Stop blushing my shy baby.

(Both chuckled) 

Sid : You are fine na baccha?

Avu : Yes Siddoo. I am Fine. You tell. Is your body paining now?

Sid (intentionally) : Yeah a lot

Avu (looked at him worriedly) : What? It's paining? Oh god. Why you picked me up and took me here? What was the need? Couldn't you just sleep properly? You....

(Sid cuts her by kissing her passionately. She got shocked but kissed him back. They pulled back. She looked at him)

Sid (pointing at her lips) : If my body gets this thing then it will stop paining. 

Avu (blushed) : Sid....

Sid (pout) : Give na

Avu : huh. ok

(Sid smiled sheepishly. She pulled him closer and started kissing his neck. He got goosebumps. He closed his eyes. Soon she started giving kisses on his chest and muscles after opening first three buttons of his shirt. Sid was getting turned on. He pulled her closer and they started doing their cute romance. After that they pulled back. Avu yawned. Sid smiled and made her sit on his lap. She smiled and hugged him like a baby. He started caressing her hair. Soon she fell into deep slumber. He smiled. 

He then again made her wear her gloves and socks and then wrapped the shawl around her neatly. He leaves that bonfire as it is. He just picked her up and started walking towards the camp. Soon they reached there. He went inside Avu' tent and laid her down. He closed the tent and laid beside her. He pulled her on his chest. She immediately hugged him and they both drifted to sleep)   

.

.

.

EOC***
Whole chapter on sidneet. How was it? Tell me in comments. Get ready for upcoming whole group's enjoyment and fun. Stay Tuned.