47.That someone

Abhinavi went from there. As soon as someone saw them going that person also smiled and went from there in garden area.

Let me take some minutes back to Sidneet's side.....

All were attending lecture. After lecture, they were going to canteen. Sid pulled Avu in an empty classroom. 

{Readers be like : Iss college kuch jyada hi empty classrooms nahi hain?}

Avu : What happened? Have you gone mad?

Sid : I want to tell you something important.

Avu : What? What happened? Are you ok?

Sid : ohho kiddo. I am fine. It's about Abhi and Vaishnavi

Avu (smirking) : Oh about them. I also want to tell you something.

Sid /Avu : Are you thinking the same?

Sid /Avu : YESS

Sid/Avu (giving high five) : We are smart. (Dramatically flipped their hair. But Sid doesn't have long hair so he pouted. Avu pulled his cheeks and kissed them)

Sid : Okay so I think they love each other

Avu : Ohoo what is there to think Siddo. They love each other I know. 

Sid : Okay. But we have to do something for them. Because I don't think that they have confessed yet. 

Avu : Hmm You are right {Poor them they don't even know that the things had happened more than that}

(They were thinking what to do. Sid was bored thinking about that so he thought to tease Avu. He rubbed his arm with her arm. She didn't react. He rubbed his leg with her. She didn't react. He frowned. He slide his hand in her waist. She shivered. He pulled up her top and slide his hand inside it. He started caressing her waist. She was shivering. Sid smirked.)

Avu : What are you doing Sid?

Sid : What?

Avu : Sid please...

Sid (smirked) : What happened kiddoo?

Avu : Sid...

(Avu quickly stomped her leg on his. He winced in pain. She took advantage and ran from grip.)

Avu : yayyy

Sid : You.....

(He ran behind her. They were running and running. Suddenly, Sid screamed)

Sid : Aaaaaaahhhh

(Avu looked behind and saw Sid holding his leg. She got scared and went near him)

Avu (crying) : Sid what happened? are you ok? Let me see. I am sorry Siddoo. 

(She was blabbering. Sid pulled her and smashed his lips on her. She got shocked but kissed him back. They pulled back after some time. Avu got up and sat on the bench. She started crying. Sid got tensed. Sid went towards her)

Sid : Kiddoo what happened? 

Avu (crying) : You take that prank this much easily. HA? It is easy for you. I got so scared. What if something has happened?

(Sid sat beside her and pulled her on his lap. He made her look into his eyes. He wiped her tears and kissed her eyes.)

Sid : Sorry kiddoo. I will not do this again. Please forgive me.

Avu : Give me chocolates

(Sid chuckled and give her chocolates. She started eating them. Sid was looking at her. After finishing her chocolates Sid kissed her chubby cheeks. She giggled)