86.It's wrong

At night... 

All did dinner in Vaish's room only.  Abhi feed Vaish. 

Abhi : Let's sleep Vaish.

(All looked at him as if he is some alien. Vaish glared him. He gulped)

Abhi : I mean you should sleep now. 

Avu : hmm. So you all go out. We will come after helping her in changing and other things.

(They all went silently. After some time girls went to their respective rooms only to find their respective boyfriends in their rooms except Fainat. After some time, Abhi came in Vaish's room. He saw that she was sitting leaning on the headboard with her eyes closed. He went towards her after closing the door and sat beside her)

Abhi (taking her hands in his) : Vaish...

(Vaish opened her eyes and saw Abhi. He was looking tensed. She smiled and snuggled into his chest softly. He pulled her closer and took her burnt hand in his)

Abhi : Is it paining?

Vaish : Hmm...But not much...

(He kissed her hand and slowly put it on his chest. She quickly made a fist clutching his shirt and closed her eyes. He started caressing her hair softly. Abhi was staring at her face)

Abhi : Vaish....

Vaish : Hmm

Abhi : You didn't remove your make up?

Vaish : I did but why?

Abhi : No. I mean your face is glowing a lot. So I asked..

Vaish (looking at him) : SO do you have any problem?

Abhi (pulling her cheek) : No cutie pie. 

Vaish : Better

(Both chuckled. They were sitting in complete silence. Vaish was feeling weird but she ignored. After sometime both drifted to sleep)

Meanwhile with Sidneet...

(They were watching some movie on Avu's laptop while munching chocolates. Avu was sitting on Sid's lap. He was hiding behind Avu as he was scared to watch the movie. He was hugging her tightly and has buried his face in her neck. She was watching the movie with full concentration. After some time one horror scene came and Sid shouted)

Sid : Aaaaahhhhh

(Chocolate fall from Avu's hand on bed.)

Avu : What happened?

Sid (hugged her tightly) : Bass bass ho gaya ab. Turn that laptop off. 

Avu (smirked) : Are you scared?

Sid : Ab..v...vo... yes

Avu (laughed) : ok ok

(She started eating her chocolate again which didn't get dirty. Sid was still scared. Avu rolled her eyes and finished her chocolate and threw the rapper away. She again sat on bed and sat on Sid's lap. She cupped his face and brushed her lips on his lips. Sid tightened his grip on her waist. She pulled away)

Sid : Ughhh... Avu...

Avu : what?

Sid : Why are you teasing me?

Avu : my wish

Sid : Accha.. Then I will also complete my wish.

(With that he slammed his lips on her and started kissing her. She kissed him back.)

Avu : Ok now?

Sid : No

Avu : then?

Sid : I mean it's not enoug

Avu (blushed) : chup

(Sid laughed but pulled her and started kissing her neck. She unbuttoned his shirt and pull it away. They were lost in each other. Atmosphere became hot and intimate. Sid slide his hand inside her top caressing her back. They were too lost to realize what they are doing. Sid pulled back and looked in her eyes. Her eyes we're filled with need. He understood)

Sid : No. It's wrong. I don't want you to regret.

Avu : I won't

Sid : I don't have permission of your parents and specially Jai bhai.

Avu : But...

Sid : Avu no...

(She got up from his lap and layed on the bed. Sid sighed and layed beside her. They were facing each other's backs. Avu was crying silently. Sid heard this and got up)

Sid : Avu maddoo what happened? Why are you crying?

(He made her sit on bed.)

Avu : I am sorry

Sid : But for what?

Avu : I got desperate and..

Sid : Shh. It's ok. It's fine. Come here.

(She quickly hugged him. He started rocking her to and fro until she gets calm. He pulled back and wiped her tears. He took out all her hair and made a ponytail. He kissed her cheeks and made her lay on bed. She was staring at him. He pulled her up and made her lay on his lap. He patted her back and she slept. He layed on bed and pulled her up on his chest. He was caressing her hair. Then he also slept.)

In morning...
Sidneet did their morning romance and Sid left giving her a deep kiss.

With Abhinavi....
They were sleeping peacefully. Abhi woke up first and saw Vaish sleeping. He kissed her cheeks and got up. He got fresh.

Abhi (shaking Vaish) : Vaish get up

Vaish (sleepy) : No...

Abhi : What do you mean by no? Get up.

Vaish : I said na no.

Abhi : Okay then I am going

(She got up with jerk)

Vaish : No. I am up

(He chuckled and went to her. He pecked her cheeks)

Abhi : Why you were not getting up? You toh have less sleep na?

Vaish : I don't know.

Abhi : Are you not ok?

Vaish : I am fine.

Abhi : Pkka?

Vaish : Yes.

(He smiled and helped her to get fresh. He then went to his room)
.
.
.
EOC***
Be ready for toofan 😈😈😈😈😈