150.Critical

Two days later...
Still Sid is unconscious. Avu was dying to talk with him. Doctor was testing his body. Avu was loosing herself but was controlling for her love. She didn't tell this to anyone as she didn't want to make everyone sad.
Currently she was sitting outside the room waiting for doctor to come out and tell her Sid's final report.  She was praying for his good. Suddenly the door opened. She stood up.

Avu : Uncle what happened?

Doctor : See Avneet come to my cabin. We will talk.

(Avu made a confused face but went in his cabin. Doctor said her to sit. She was getting impatient.)

Avu : Say uncle what happened?

Doctor : See Avneet I won't beat around the bush. The thing is that we tested his blood and it is showing that some clots are forming in his blood tissues. Generally these are not Cancerous but in Sid's case they are blocking the blood flow and also spreading poison in whole body. Sorry to say Avneet but he is having Cancer.

(As soon as Avu heard the last sentence she felt that someone stabbed her right in her heart. Tears started flowing from her eyes. She couldn't react much. Doctor got her condition and sighed)

Doctor : Avneet I can understand your condition. But we have to do hurry. Because of these clots he is getting critical. We have to do operation fast.

(Avu just nodded and went out. She sat on the bench and was lost in her thought. She was getting scared. She is shivering a lot.)

Avu (in mind) : I don't know what to do? To whom shall I call? Sid is very critical. I think now I have to call bhai. I don't have any option.

(She took out her phone and was about to dial Jai when her eyes fell on one name. She thought something and called that person. She talked with the person who calmed her. She was now somewhat calmed a bit. She sat there with her eyes closed.

After some time she went home and brought her clothes and again come back to hospital. She again sat there and started thinking about all the things happening. She saw the shawl on her bag. She remembered how Sid used to wrap her small body I  that shawl like a baby and used to make her sleep on his lap.

A tear escaped her eye when she remembered this. She took that shawl and wrapped herself in that. She took her legs close to her chest. She was feeling very alone. She was missing her Siddoo's body warmth a lot. She started crying again. She looked at the bracelet Sid gave her. She kissed it and stayed like that.

After some time she slept like that only on the bench out side Sid's room. In morning, she woke up and sat on the bench. She put the shawl and went to get fresh. She came back and again sit there. After some time she was sotti on the bench with her eyes closed when she felt a hand on her head.

She opened her eyes and saw the person. She got happy and jumped on that person and started crying. He also hugged her tightly and sat there on bench with Avu in his lap and him caressing her hair. She was crying a lot.)

Sm1 : Doll please stop now. He will be ok. I am here na. Now stop this.

Avu (still hugging him) : Thank you so much Max for coming here. Thank you so much.

Max : Shh. Stop now. And listen.

(They pulled back and Max made her sit beside him)

Max : See I came here with the best team of Cancer specialists of Australia. Don't worry. There is now no any chance that Sid will get critical more. They are here to examine his case. They will do all the things. Ok?

Avu : Thank you Max.

Max : Avu yaar. You are my doll na. Don't say like this. Now come we have to talk with your doctor as well.

(Avu nodded. They both went to the doctor and explain them all the things. Soon the doctors started examining Sid. They started the operation after two hours after setting all the necessary things. Max sat beside Avu giving her full support and faith. Avu put her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her pulling her close. He kissed her head)
.
.
.
EOC***