11. Burned

Flashback....

All were doing their works. Abhi had a stone in his hand. And he was playing with it)

Vaish :  No. Abhishek. Please don't throw that in water. No...

Abhi (confused) : what? Why?

Vaish : Please no. Don't throw it in water. It will blast. Please...

Abhi (irritated) : Just stop it. Why you always want to be so called teacher.

Vaish : Please I am requesting you. Don't throw it in water.

Abhi (smirked) : Ab toh mein fekunga.

(And he threw that stone in the glass containing water.)

Flashback ends...
Vaish (screamed) : Abhishek No...

(Sidneet and all looked towards her. But before anything could happen the water glass in front of Abhi and Avu got blast. As Abhi was away from glass he got saved. But the water fell on Avu)

Avu (screamed) : Aaaahhhh.....

Vaish (screamed) : Oh... No Avu.....

(All students couldn't understand just happened. Vaish went towards Avu and held her. Her body started burning. Their teacher came there. Sid stood there numb)

Vaish (crying) : Please call ambulance please. Woh jal jayegi.

Avu (screaming) : Aaaahhhhhhhhhh......

(Her body started burning. She was screaming on the top of her lungs. Because of her screaming Sid came back in his senses. He looked at her and saw that her body was burning. He saw her screaming. He got shocked.
He was not able to do anything. He lost his senses.

All students were looking at them. Teacher called the ambulance.
Some student went and called Jai there. He came running. Reem also came running there)

Jai : Vaish what happened?

Vaish (crying) : Bhai sodium. Sodium ka blast hua hain. And water fell on her.

Jai (shocked) : What? Oh no. Call the ambulance.

Teacher : Yes it's coming.

Jai (screaming) : Abhi tak nahi aayi. What the hell is going on?

Ri : Bhai chodo ambulance. Niche taxi mil jaayegi. Chalo jaldi.

(Jai just picked Avu up and ran towards hospital.)

Here...
(As soon as Avu went from there Sid came in senses. He looked here and there. He couldn't find Avu. His legs and hands started getting weak and he fainted)

Faisu : Sid Sid.. Kya hua.. Utho... Kya hua?

Reem : Anu give me water.

Anu : Yeah take this.

(Reem sprinkled some water on his face but still he was unconscious. So they took him to hospital. They came to hospital and saw Jai and Ava's group there. They first admit Sid.

They came back and saw that all were hugging Jai and were crying. Abhi saw Vaish who was violently crying. He now realised his mistake. They all sat on bench)

After some time...
Doctor came from Sid's room.
All rushed towards him.

Doctor : He is fine now. He fainted because of some shock I guess. Don't stress him. After he gets his consciousness you can take him to hostel. You can meet him after some time.

Reem : Thank you so much doctor.

(They again sat on the bench. Abhi was looking at Vaish who was just sitting there with blank expression. Reem was looking at Jai who was controlling his tears. Ri was consoling Jann who was crying.)

(After some time doctor came from Sid's room and told that he can get his consciousness after five six minutes. So all went inside his room
He was repeating Avu's name constantly.)

Suddenly..

Sid (got up with jerk) : Kiddoo...

(All rushed towards him)
Reem : What happened Sid? How are you?

(Sid looked at her and surrounding. He got confused.)

Sid (crying) : Di how is she? How is my kiddoo?

(All got confused.)

Reem : Who? Who is kiddoo?

Sid : Di Avneet. How is she? Where is she? Please take me to her.

(All got shocked)

Abhi : Kya bol raha hain?

Sid : Please take me to her. Please.

Reem : Tu yeh kya kehe raha hain?

Sid : Please take me. She needs me. She can't even eat medicines. How she will face this alone? Please take me to her.

Reem : What the hell are you talking? Are you even in your senses.

Sid : yes I am. I love her. I can't live without her. please try to understand. Please take me to her.

All : What?

(Sid realised what he said. He was looking down.
Abhi came and slapped him hard.)

Abhi : Tujhe pata hain Tu kya kehe raha hain? You know na that...... How can you love her?

Sid : Bhai please take me to her. please mein haat jodta hoon

(Abhi again slapped him)

Abhi : Just shut up. Don't you dare. Bhul ja usse. Dusri mil jayegi tujhe. Samjha? Ab chal chalte hain.

(Sid thought to not say anything. He just nodded. Reem was silent. They all went out side.
There they saw doctor coming from Avu's room.
They were about to go but stood there to hear what doctor was saying.)

Here...

Jai and all rushed towards doctor.

Jai : What happened? How is she?

Doctor : See. Her body got damaged completely from front due to Sodium water. It will not get cured. It will remain like that. Her back body is totally fine. Fortunately nothing happened to her face. Her face is totally fine. But her body is burning a little bit now also. We have put some chemical on her. Because of that burning will stop after some time. We have also given her sedatives because she is not capable of bearing the sensations. You can meet her after she gets conscious.

(As soon as they heard this they started crying violently. Jai made all of them sit on bench. He was also crying.

Here as soon as Sid heard what doctor said he fainted. They all again took him inside. He got consciousness after some time. Doctor said them to take him to hostel. They all went. No one said anything.)

Note : No one knows how blast happened except Abhi and Vaish.
.
.
.
EOC***