13.Discharge

In morning...

At 5 am...

(Sid was sleeping holding Avu's hand in his hands with his head on the bed. He was sleeping when suddenly Avu started stiffening. Sid felt it and immediately he got up. His eyes were red. He got up with jerk and started calling her.)

Sid : Avu open your eyes. Look at me baccha.

(He was calling her and rubbing her hands continuously. After about 5 minutes she got up. She opened her small brown eyes and looked at Sid. She looked at his hazel brown eyes which were red by now. Sid smiled widely. She was trying to sit. Sid made her sit properly. While sitting her hand by mistakenly went to her stomach and she winced in pain. Sid saw this and felt bad. He got worried. He made her sit properly and cupped her face softly)

Sid(panicking) : How are you babygirl? Do you need something? Shall i call the doctor? Is it paining? Are you ok?

(She wasn't replying anything. She was just staring at the wall. Sid got worried more. He sat beside her and shooked her a little. She looked at him. She stared at his face and after about two minutes she started crying. This made Sid's heart damaged completely. She put her head on his chest and started crying violently. Sid got tears in his eyes. He started caressing her hair softly. She clutched his shirt in her small fists. They both cried in each other's embrace. Sid was just caressing her hair. He can't even hug her properly because of her marks.

They were just crying and crying in each other's embrace. Suddenly they heard some footsteps. They got alert. Sid pulled apart)

Sid(cupping her face) : Baccha I am here only. Don't cry ha.

(Saying this he quickly kissed her on her lips softly and hide below the bed. Avu sat straight. The door burst open revealing her group. They rushed towards her. As soon as Ri saw that Avu has woken up he quickly ran to call the doctor. Others came near Avu. Sid could see their feet comin near bed.)

Jai : Avu how are you baccha? Are you ok?

Avu (cracking voice) : hmm

(Jai sat beside her and kissed her forehead. Vaish and Jann sat on other side of her. Ri came inside with doctor. Doctor started examining her wounds.)

Doctor : That's good that the wounds are recovering. It means that the chemical which we applied on her is doing it's job. You can take her home after completing the formalities. I suggest you to not let her bath for at least 5 days. The wounds will get recovered in these days. I will give you one cream. You have to apply it on her daily two times.
I will suggest you to clean her body with soft cotton only. And yes you have to be strong because after applying the cream all your wounds will burn for sometime. And that will pain a lot. But it will get recover. And yes apply this cream on your wounds only. Don't use it for your normal skin. Your normal skin will get hurt a lot by it. So please take care. Don't wear full clothes for few days.

(Jai nodded. Doctor went away. Jai and Ri went to do some formalities. Jann and Vaish sitting there. Suddenly Jann's handkerchief fell down. Sid saw it. His heart was beating at highest speed it could. Jann was about to bend down to take it. But..... Avu noticed it and called her)

Avu : Jann..

Jann : yes Avu kuch chahiye?

Avu : yeah. Water.

Jann : oh wait.

(She gave her water. Sid quickly took that handkerchief and hide it. Jann forget about it. After some time they all took Avu to hostel. She didn't change her clothes. Sid also went after that.)
.
.
.
EOC***
Our Queen reached 20 M. It's a very proud moment.