106.Midnight

At midnight...
With Sidneet...
(Both were sleeping peacefully when Avu heard some voices. She got up and turn on the light. As soon as she got up Sid missed her body's warmth so he also got up rubbing his eyes)

Sid : What happened Avu?

Avu : Shh. Some voices are coming.

Sid : huh?

Avu : Shh. Listen carefully.

(Sid listened carefully and he also heard some voices.)

Avu : What is it?

Sid : Don't know let's see.

(They got up and went to window. They saw one man was climbing to Avu's room from the pipe. They both got shocked. Sid signaled Avu to keep quite. They both turned off the light and hide behind the window. The man opened the window and jumped inside Avu's room. He started walking. Sid was about to beat him but Avu signaled him to keep quite. The man looked here and there and sighed)

Man : Yaha koi nahi hain? How? Leave that. Let's take notes and run away from here. 

(As soon as he said this sentence Avu signaled Sid to hide and not to say anything. Avu moved forward and punched that man straight on his face. The man winced in pain. Without even warning Avu beat him a lot and he started begging for life. At last Avu opened the door and threw him out of her room. Sid switched on the light and saw Avu fuming in anger. He made her sit on bed and made her drink water)

Sid : Who must be him?

Avu : Some one from our division. I have heard his voice some where.

Sid : Hmm same. Leave that. Did you get hurt some where?

Avu : Ha? nahi no.

Sid : Okay. Let's sleep now. Come. 

(He laid down and pulled Avu up. She was sweating a bit. So he rolled the sleeves of her dress and pulled up her top a little. He started patting her back. She snuggled in his chest and buried her face there. After some time she fell into deep slumber. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her and slept sniffing her fragrance)
.
.
.
Meanwhile with Jaireem...
(Jai was sleeping peacefully when he heard someone gritting the teeth. He woke up lazily and checked the time. It was late night. He got up from bed.)

Jai : Lucy whose noise it is?

Lucy : Reem 

Jai : huh? where is she?

Lucy : In balcony of your room.

(Jai went in balcony and saw Reem laying there on sofa shivering due to cold. He went to her and saw that she was gritting her teeth due to cold. He touched her hand and found that she was having high fever. He picked her up and went inside the room. He made her lay on the bed. He sat beside her)

Jai : Lucy call guards here

Lucy : Sure

(Two guards came outside his room. He told them to call doctor. After some time doctor came there and checked her and gave her an injection.)

Doctor : She is having high fever due to cold. Also she has not eaten anything from some hours I guess. Take care of her. 

Jai : Thank you uncle.

(Doctor smiled and went away. Jai sat beside her and adjust the AC temperature. He was just sitting there and checking her temperature time to time. And he slept there only)
.
.
.
Meanwhile with Abhinavi...
(They were sleeping with Vaish cuddling with Abhi and Abhi's arms around her. Suddenly, Vaish turned to other direction. But she turned somewhat harshly that her stomach pained a little. She ignored. But then the pain started increasing. She winced in pain. Abhi got up quickly and saw her)

Abhi (worried) : Vaish baby what happened?

Vaish (crying) : Abhi its paining a lot.

Abhi (scared) : ha? But how? Wait let me call the doctor.

(He got up from bed and called the doctor. He saw Vaish clutching her stomach tightly and He was very tensed. He explained the situation to the doctor)

Doctor : Don't worry. It's nothing. It will happen now. It's just heavy cramps. Nothing else. Just give her warmth with hot water bag and if pain increases then give her pain killers. Don't worry. Nothing serious.

Abhi : Okay. Thank you doctor.

(He threw his phone and went down. He came with a little hot water bag. He hold her hands and put the bag on her stomach. She was crying as the pain was increasing. He was getting worried. But after some time her pain stopped. She calmed a bit. He sighed in relief. He bend down and hugged her softly giving his body warmth to her. 

She smiled a little. He pulled back and wiped her tears. He kissed her forehead and chubby cheeks. He kept staring at her till she fell into deep slumber and he was caressing her hair. He then went and took some soft cushions and put them beside Vaish and also under her stomach. He bend down and kissed her tummy.)

Abhi (cutely) : Don't trouble your mom a lot please.

(He then laid beside her and pulled her towards him softly and then he slept)

.

.

.

EOC***
How was it?
Stay Tuned for the next chappy.