182.Our baby

After 15 days...

Avu is fine now. All their friends got to know about them. So all have came there in Canada. Also it is Max and Radha's wedding in some days. So, they are staying together only. Jack has also came with Abhinavi as he is their closest friend. He has been mixed with them so quickly. Mish and Jack fights a lot with each other.

So, these things happened in 15 days. Still Avu don't know anything about her miscarriage. Others know about it. Sid was feeling guilty for hiding it from her but he couldn't do anything.

Currently....

Sid was going in room with the food plate to feed Avu. He entered and saw her reading a book with full concentration. He smiled and went to her. Snatching the book he kissed her lips softly.

Avu : Siddoo what is this?

Sid : Eat your food. Then read it.

Avu : I don't want it. 

Sid : But you have to eat. 

(Avu frowned. Sid made her eat the food. He was feeding her when Reem came there.)

Reem (kissing her head) : How are you Avu?

Avu (smiled) : Fine Bhabhi.

(Reem put the glass of juice on the table and told her to drink it)

Avu : Bhabhi...Bring Advika here na please. I want to play with her.

Reem (chuckled) : Ok. Wait. First let me see where she is..

(They three laughed. Reem went down and started asking everyone about Advika. She got tired and sat on couch. SM and AM came there)

AM : What happened Reem?

Reem : Mom where is Advika? With whom she is? 

SM : Oh. She is with her grandpa's. Go in his room.

(Reem sighed and went in AD's room to see they are playing with both Aryan and Advika. She smiled at them.)

Reem : Dad woh Avu wanted to play with Advika.

SD : Oh. Then take her na. We will play with this boy.

AD : Yes.

(Reem took Advika with her and went to Avu's room. She gave Advika to her and went to her room. She went and sat on bed all tired. Jai who was talking on phone in balcony saw her and came there.)

Jai (back hugging her) : What happened baby girl?

Reem : I am just tired. Nothing else.

(She said smiling. Jai put her hair on right side and kissed her neck and shoulder. Reem blushed. He turned her and kissed her. They were enjoying)
.
.
.
With Sidneet...

They were playing with Advika. 

Avu (kissing Advika) : You are shoooooo cute baby.

(Sid chuckled)

Sid (kissing Avu) : Just like her Mami.

Avu : Ayee. I am her Bua. 

Sid : But you are her Mami as well. 

Avu : That is also right. 

(Sid back hugged her and stayed like that. Avu took Advika in her embrace and kissed her head. Sid smiled at her.)

Avu (staring at the baby) : Siddooo..Babies are so cute na....

Sid : Yes.

Avu : And in our home these too are the cutest.

Sid : Hahaha. Yes. 

Avu : Our baby will also be cute na...Just like you...

(She blushed. Sid's happy face turned into sad and guilty one. He fake smiled and just hummed in response.)

Avu : Let's go down. 

(Sid nodded and they both went down. Avu put Advika on the coach and sat beside her. They saw someone yelling. They sighed as they got to know it was Jack and Mish)

Mish (yelling) : You.. You are a pig. Idiot. Duffer. 

Jack (yelling) : Shut up you crack.

Mish (yelling) : I am gonna kill you.

(She pull out her gun and scrolled it. She was about to put her gun on his head but by mistakenly Jack hit her head with his gun. Within second she fell down unconscious. Jack got scared. Sidneet also got scared)

Jack (shaking her) : Mish Mish...Get up.. Sid bhai see na.....

Sid : Mish....

(Avu sprinkled some water on her but no effect. Jack was scared. They called others and also doctor. Jack took Mish in bridal style and ran to her room. He put her on bed and was about to go and check if doctor came or not but Mish slapped his head from behind. Just that time others came there. Jack got shocked. He turned and saw Mish laughing.)

Mish : Yes yes yes. I won.......

(She was laughing and laughing. But she stopped when she saw Jack's serious face. She gulped and looked at others who gave her a ALL THE BEST look and ran away from there.)

Jack (hugged her tightly) : You are ok?

Mish (amused) : Yes Jackooo. It was just a prank.

(With that Jack pushed her. He was angry. He pulled her and held her tightly)

Jack (angry) : Do you think its a joke? Do you know how much scary it was? Huh? Are you mad or what?

(He was yelling. He stopped when he found Mish staring at him. They were very close to each other. Mish put her hand on his neck and pulled him close. Jack leaned in. They closed their eyes and kissed each other softly)
.
.
.
Outside the room...
All were watching this with Aww. When Max started his so called drama.

Max : How dare he kissed my sister. He is so gone today.

Others : Shut up Max.

Max : What shut up. You...

(Radha hold his collar and pulled him close) 

Radha : If you want to produce your next generation then stop here only. Or else.......

(Max gulped in fear. Others chuckled. They were laughing when suddenly.....
.
.
.
EOC***