105.Lovely Couples

At night...
With Sidneet.....
They all did their dinner and went to sleep. Sid again came in Avu's room. She was arranging her clothes. He came to her and back hugged her. She smiled and put her hands on his.

Avu : What happened to this baby?

Sid : Nothing. Just wanted to spend some time with you.

Avu : Hmmm

Sid : What are you doing?

Avu : Nothing just setting my wardrobe.

Sid : Ok. Let me also do this.

Avu : Arey it's ok. You lay down. It's over almost.

Sid : No. It's ok.

(Sid also started helping her. After it got over. Both sat on bed.)

Avu : Let's call Reem bhabhi.

Sid : Hmm yeah.

(She called Reem. Reem picked up the call)

Call conversation*****
Avu : Hey bhabhi.

Reem : Hey Avu. How are you?

Avu : I am okay. Dokey. You say. All ok na?

Reem : Hmm... Y.. Yeah... All ok. Nothing wrong.

Avu : You sure?

Reem : Yeah. Avu I will call you later ha.

Avu : umm... Ok. Good night

Reem : Good night

Call conversation ends*****

Avu : What happened to her?

Sid : It's ok. She must be busy.

Avu : Hmm. Shayad.

Sid : Ohoo. Avu. Now leave all this. Come na.

(Avu smiled and went to him. He pulled her and both laid on bed. He pulled her closer and kissed her whole face making her giggle. She also kissed his lips. They slept cuddling each other)
.
.
.
Meanwhile with Jaireem.....
After talking with Avu she prepared dinner and she was waiting for Jai. She told all workers to go and rest. She was waiting while pacing here and there in Hall. After some time Jai came. She got happy. He didn't even look at her went up. He came down after some time. Reem has already prepared his plate. She was standing beside the table.

Jai : Lucy tell chefs to arrange my dinner.

Lucy : Sure.

Reem : Umm... Jai your plate is ready.

(Jai looked at the table. Reem has already made his plate ready. He looked at Reem who was standing beside table. He got angry. He went to her)

Jai (angrily) : Who said you to prepare my plate?

Reem (scared) : I toh woh..

Jai : Huh... Lucy where are all chefs?

Reem : I told them to take rest.

Jai (holds her jaw tightly) : Who are you to order here? Huh? Do you think that I accepted you? No... Never...

(He pushed her. She was crying by now. He was about to go but with a lot of courage Reem held his hand. He looked at her)

Reem (crying) : Please don't say like that. If you want I will not show my face to you from now. But please eat your dinner. I thought chefs are tired that's why I told them to take rest. I am sorry but I didn't order them. Please eat your dinner. I will not stand here.

(Saying this she went in kitchen and took out the dishes she prepared. She put them on table and ran in the room crying. Jai looked at his plate and started eating it. He got shocked when he tasted the items. They were very delicious. He ate his dinner and went up. He went inside his room and found no one. He got confused but went and sat on bed taking his laptop.

He started working. Reem was sitting on sofa of their balcony. She was very upset. Tears were still there on her cheeks. She slept there only after some time. After some time Jai yawned and thought to sleep. So he put his laptop on table and looked here and there. He still didn't find Reem. But he slept on bed covering himself with a duvet)
.
.
.
Meanwhile with Abhinavi.....
As always Abhi came home. He straight went to their bedroom. He didn't find Vaish there. He got confused but he got fresh and went down to find Vaish.

Abhi : Vaish...where are you baby? I am home.

(He didn't get any reply. He started getting worried. He went in kitchen but she was not there. He looked in every corner of the house but she was not there. He involuntarily started crying. He called her but her phone was in their bedroom. At last he went to terrace and he found Vaish sleeping there on the bench in a very uncomfortable position. He sighed in relief. He went to her and shook her)

Abhi : Vaish get up.

(She opened her eyes)

Abhi (cupping her face) : Why you are sleeping here? That too this uncomfortably? What if you get hurt?

Vaish (rubbing her eyes) : Sorry woh I was not feeling good so came here for walk. But I got tired and I slept here.

Abhi : Ok now sit straight. See your position. This is how you sleep?

Vaish : Sorry na.

Abhi : Ok ok. Get up now.

(He helped her to sit straight but suddenly pain stroke her in her stomach. She winced)

Abhi (worried) : What happened? Is something paining?

Vaish : Umm... yeah a little bit.

Abhi (worried) : Where? What happened? Is it paining a lot? Shall we go to doctor?

Vaish : No. It's ok.

Abhi : Arey but..

Vaish : It's ok Abhi.

(Abhi didn't let her foot touch the ground. He picked her up and went to their room. He carefully placed her on bed. Vaish smiled. He sat beside her and made her sit properly with the support of headboard. He started caressing her back softly. Vaish smiled and kissed his cheeks. He smiled and kissed her forehead. He went and brought dinner for her. They both ate it and slept)

.

.

.

EOC***
Boring right?
Sorry but next ones will be interesting.
Stay Tuned.