134.Just friend

Police was there. Sidneet was not scared of them.

Police : What are you two doing here?

Sid : What do you mean by that?

Police : Can't you see the board?

Avu : About??

Police : Unmarried couple can't stay in this garden.

Sid : Ok then?

Police : Then what are you doing here?

Sid : We are married.

Police : What is the proof?

Avu : See I am wearing Mangalsutra.

Police : So what? How can we say that he is your husband only?

Sid (angry) : What the hell are you talking? Do you even know who we are?

(Avu held his hand)

Police : Oh. Mr. Mind your language.

(Avu thought something and stopped them)

Avu : Ok ok. We will tell you the proof. I will calm someone and he will tell you everything.

(She called Mr. Khanna)

Mr. Khanna : Yes Avneet beta.

Sid : Uncle I am here. Sid. These police are not leaving us. Please tell them our truth.

Mr. Khanna (in mind) : I think they are in some trouble. I should help them according to what they told me.

Mr. Khanna : Ha yes. Officer. They both are not married. They are just colleagues.

Police : I said that only.

Sid : Arey uncle tell them the truth that we are married. Tell them truth only.

Police : Shut up. You are forcing someone to tell lie in front of police? Do you know what is the result of this?

(Avu hung up the call. She called SD and asked him to send the copy of their marriage certificate to her. She showed them to that Police)

Police : Pehle yeh dikha nahi sakte the?

(Sidneet just went away ignoring him. They were frustrated about it. They just went and slept with each other cuddling)
.
.
.
Next morning...
At office...

Resham : Sid tell them na how much we had enjoyed..

Radha : You just went there for the deal.

Resham : But we did a lot of things there.

(Sid ignore them. Aditya came)

Aditya : Congratulations to Resham and Siddharth. Because of you we got the deal.

Resham (eying at Avu) : Yes sir. We don't have any attitude with our work. We know how to do it. And we do it not to impress anyone.

(Mr. Khanna got what she wanted to tell but kept quiet. Sid said thanks and sat down. Aditya went away.)
.
.
.
In evening...
Sidneet were in some shop taking some things for their home and kitchen. Sid was walking from inside the road. Suddenly Resham came there and saw Avu with some boy. When Sid wrapped her arm around Avu and make her walk from inside at that time only she saw Avu. But he didn't see Sid.
.
.
.
Next morning...
In office...
Resham went to Avu's desk.

Avu : Yes

Resham : Where were you last evening ?

Avu : Why?

Resham : Jut asking. I saw you with some boy.

(Sidneet got scared. Mr. Khanna got the point)

Mr. Khanna : Why you want to know Resham?

Resham : No. It's just that. She knows very well how to impress boys. First our sir and now that boy. Poor him he doesn't know that soon she is gonna leave him.

(Sid got angry and was about to say something but Avu eyed him and he stopped)

Avu : He is just my friend just like Siddharth is your just friend.

Resham : Oh okay. Let it be. Waise bhi mujhe kya. But but but... The thing is Sid is just my friend now but after some days you will soon hear something else also.

(Avu just sat there ignoring her. Resham winked at Sid. Sid rolled his eyes and sat there.)
.
.
.
In evening...
Avu reached first. Sid was in office only for the meeting. She started preparing dinner. She was not feeling well. Then also she made the dinner. After some time Sid came and got fresh. They ate dinner. Sid was thinking about the work as he was busy in that. He didn't notice Avu.

After dinner he got a call. So, Avu only went in kitchen and clean up everything. Then she pressed their clothes and prepared everything for office for tomorrow.

She prepared everything and was sitting on chair reading a book. Her head was heavy. Sid was still on call. Avu started feeling uneasy so she got up and was going towards kitchen to drink water. But she started feeling dizzy.

Sid cut the call that time only. He turned and saw Avu was holding her head and was somewhat loosing her balance. He got worried and went to her. He held her and that time only she fainted in his arms.
.
.
.
EOC***