*Family Nerves Part 2-Steve Harrington

Warnings: first time, protected sex, fingering, language

"It was an absolute pleasure to meet you, Steve," Eric chuckled as we walked Steve out.

"Thank you for taking such good care of our princess," Oliver cooed.

"Dad," I sighed.

"I promise to always take good care of our princess," Steve chuckled as he reached over and grabbed my hand.

"I like the sound of that," Eric said, sending me a knowing look. I looked away, my eyes landed on my hand gently in Steve's.

"Well," Oliver cleared his throat, "it was great to see you, Steve. Please come back."

"Will do." Steve let go of my hand and shook Oliver's hand and then Eric's.

I bit the inside of my cheek as my dads stared at Steve.

"We'll let you guys say goodbye," Oliver cleared his throat. He grabbed Eric's elbow and started to pull him upstairs. Once they were gone, Steve and I looked at each other.

"I'll walk you out," I said under my breath. Steve reached over and grabbed my hand, sending me a smile as we started walking out.

We walked outside, but he didn't let go of my hand. He led me over to his car and turned toward me. He grabbed my other hand and leaned against the side of his car, pulling me into his chest.

"Your dads are awesome."

"They're kind of embarrassing," I said looking down at our feet. Once I had as much courage as I could, I bit my lip and looked back up at him. "Thank you for being cool with our first date technically being a double date with my dads."

"It was great," he chuckled. "I meant it. Your dads are really cool."

I studied him, knowing I had to ask him the question that's been driving me crazy all night. "I need you to be honest with me, Steve."

"Of course," he shrugged as he tightened his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Does it really not bother you that two men raised me?"

Steve smiled at me as he reached up and moved a piece of hair out of my face. His hand lingered on my cheek. Without letting go of me, he pushed off his car. Soon, his lips were pressed delicately to mine. I smiled as our lips started moving in sync.

Even though the kiss started delicately, it soon started to escalate. When it did, Steve switched our positions and pressed me up against his car. Things started to go a lot faster than I think either one of us thought they would. But neither one of us cared.

I ran my fingers through his hair, making him moan. He retaliated by roaming his hands down my back, slowly getting lower. I smirked when he found what he wanted. I bit his bottom lip as he squeezed it. I couldn't resist as I slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

"Steve," I gasped, breaking the kiss when his hands started to slip under my skirt. "We should probably slow down."

"You're right," he smirked. "Can't have your dads walking out on us doing something. . . naughty."

"As much as I want to do something naughty. . ." I trailed off when I looked down at Steve's abs. I cleared my throat as I forced myself to look into his eyes. "We should probably go on our first solo date before we do anything we don't want my dads walking in on."

"We could do it next weekend," Steve suggested. His smile turned into a smirk and the look in his eyes gave me goosebumps. "My parents are never home."

"That might work," I said, my voice dropping. "Plus my dads are out of town visiting my Aunt Selena next weekend."