*Adrenaline Rush-Steve Harrington

Warnings: language, unprotected sex, first time

I looked around the junkyard, my heart beating against my chest. I felt Steve step next to me, his hand brushing against mine. I wanted nothing more than to collapse into his arms and sob.

The kids started talking about where those creatures could have been going but I was too focused on trying to wrap my head around everything that just happened. Eventually, the kids left and it was just Steve and I in the junkyard.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly.

Those three words made me break. I covered my mouth, trying to stifle the sob. My knees gave out, but Steve caught me. He pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms tightly around me.

"It's okay," he hummed. "We're okay."

He slowly pulled out of the hug, smiling down at me. My breath got caught in my throat as he reached up and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I won't let anything happen to you," he whispered, his hand still holding my face. "Ever."

It might have been the adrenaline coursing through our bodies, but what we did next is the last thing either one of us expected to do. We closed the gap between us and pressed our lips together.

We didn't hesitate to get into the kiss. I threw my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. We pulled each other into our chests, holding onto each other as tightly as we could.

I broke the kiss, both of us breathing heavily. We looked into each other's eyes, the adrenaline still pumping into our veins. He reached up and gently moved a piece of hair out of my face.

"Let's get out of here," he whispered. He grabbed my hand and started leading me to his car but stopped. "Unless you don't want to?"

"I do," I said quickly. Steve's smile made me blush. "But. . . My parents are home."

"Mine aren't," he smirked.

"Then what the hell are we still doing here?"

* * * * *

We fell into Steve's bedroom, our lips rarely apart as we collapsed onto his bed. He instantly hovered over me, grinding our bodies against each other. I let out a small moan as I reached up and tore Steve's flannel open. I dragged my hands up and down his chest. Steve broke the kiss, moaning loudly as my nails dug into his skin.

"Fuck," he groaned. "I've dreamt about this, baby girl."

I moaned at the nickname and arched my back, hoping to get closer to him. Suddenly, the look in his eyes changed. He leaned down on his elbow, hovering even closer to me.

"Y/N," he whispered giving me chills. "Before we do anything, I want to make sure you're okay with this. You are the most important person in my life. The last thing I want to do is mess this up."

"I don't want to mess it up either," I said softly. "If we do this, it'll be crossing a line we can never uncross."

"I'm ready to cross that line," he said without skipping a beat. "Are you?"

I leaned up and pressed my lips to his. I felt him smile as he started kissing me back. Without breaking the kiss, Steve reached down and slowly slid my shirt up my body. He hesitated when he got it just below my breasts. I broke the kiss and pushed on his chest.

Steve was about to say something but stopped when he saw me grab the bottom of my shirt and pull it over my head. As I brought my shirt over my head, it revealed his smirk as he scanned my almost bare chest.