Secret Friends-With-Benefits-Joe Keery

After dropping my bag off in my room, I headed downstairs to start making something to eat for dinner. Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bathroom.

Joe leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I couldn't help the moan that escaped as our lips moved in sync. As things sped up, Joe pushed me against the door.

"Joe," I said, breaking the kiss.

"Hey you," he smirked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, still breathing shakily from the kiss.

"I came to see your brother but he's on some phone call," Joe explained. "Then I remembered a certain girl who lives with my best friend and realized it's been far too long since I've seen her."

I giggled as Joe leaned down and pressed his lips back to mine. Joe and my brother Ben have been friends for about five years. A year ago, Joe and I got a little too drunk at my brother's annual Halloween party.

We woke up the next morning with horrible matching hangovers and gigantic levels of embarrassment. So we did what anyone would do in this situation; we ignored it.

We tried to at least. Eventually, we had to talk about it. Neither of us could stand the awkward tension whenever he came over and hung out with Ben. Finally, at another one of my brother's parties, we sat down and talked about it. The conversation started with "it can never happen again" and ended with us back in my bed.

That morning, we finally talked about what we wanted and what it would mean for us and my brother. We wanted to be together but we weren't sure how my brother would respond. My brother thinks Joe is great, but I'm not sure how he'd react to finding out his best friend has seen his little sister naked.

"Joe," I whispered between kisses.

"Yes, baby?" He asked as he moved and started kissing my neck.

"Can I ask you something?"

The tone of my voice made him pull away. He looked down at me with soft eyes.

"Of course, gorgeous. What's on your mind?"

"Do you ever. . . Do you ever regret not telling Ben about us?"

Joe took a step back and studied me. "Do you?" He asked.

"Sometimes," I shrugged. "I just. . . I don't know. I love being with you, but I hate keeping it from my brother. I know why we keep it from him, but it doesn't make me feel better about lying to him."

"We could always tell him."

"But at this point, wouldn't his anger be worse? Maybe he won't react the way we thought. Maybe he'd be happy for us. Or maybe he'll be furious and he'll never talk to me again. Or worse, he'll go after you and that means I'd ruin your friendship and I couldn't do that to you. What if. . ."

Joe cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. I instantly broke the kiss with a pout.

"You can't just kiss me when you want me to shut up," I sighed.

"I didn't kiss you because I wanted you to shut up," Joe said, reaching up and moving some hair out of my face. "I kissed you because you were starting to go into an anxiety attack and I wanted to stop it before you went too far down that path."

"Oh," I said under my breath. "Thanks, Joe."

"Of course," Joe chuckled as he pulled me closer to his chest. He was about to lean in and kiss me again but we jumped when there was a knock at the door.

"Hey, Joe, you in here?" My brother asked.

"Yeah," Joe called. "I'll be out in a second."

"I ordered a pizza. I think Y/N should be home soon. Maybe we can watch that new Netflix movie she was telling us about the other day. "