Halloween Mystery Girl-Steve Harrington

Warnings: slight language, dirty dancing, suggested sex

Looking around the room, it looked like any other party. Other than the fact that everyone was dressed up. Even though the house was full of teenagers, half of them were already drunk. The other half were buzzed and on their way to full drunk.

Steve froze when his eyes landed on her. He had no idea who she was but he couldn't look away from her. She was wearing one of those dresses that was short in the front and a little longer in the back. The dress hugged her body in a way that would make any guy's mouth go dry. She had a mask that matched her dress perfectly.

Maybe it was because of what she was wearing. Maybe it was because of the way she was dancing. She threw her head back, downing the rest of her drink. She flirtatiously winked at the guy she was dancing with and he bent to her will. He grabbed the empty red solo cup and ran to the kitchen.

This was Steve's chance. If he wanted this girl's attention, he had to act now. He walked onto the dance floor, grabbed the girl's wrist, and turned her towards him.

"Hi," he said, trying to sound sexy and mysterious.

"Hello to you too," she chuckled as she obviously checked him out.

"Want to dance?"

"Seems like we already are," the mystery girl smirked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and started moving her hips with his.

"Want to keep going?"

"We'll see how you do with this first song," the girl smirked. "We'll go from there."

* * * * *

Clearly, Steve impressed the mystery girl because she danced the next three songs with him. The song changed to a slow one so Steve grabbed her hand and spun her around. She laughed as he started grinding the front of his hips against her ass.

"Damn," he moaned as they continued to grind against each other. "You're so sexy."

"Thank you, baby," she sighed in a tone of voice that made Steve want her.

She reached up and behind herself, running her fingers through his hair. He moaned as she pulled on the strands she was holding. He slid his hands down her hips, slowly making his way forward.

"Easy there, hot stuff," she giggled as she moved her hands from his hair to his hands on her hips. "If you get any lower, I'm going to have to take you upstairs, find a room, and do naughty things to you."

"Fuck," he growled. He leaned down and started kissing her neck. He went back and forth between kissing, sucking, and biting her skin.

"Damn," she moaned. "This feels so good, sexy."

"If you like this," Steve chuckled, "imagine what I could do to the rest of your body."

"I don't want to imagine it," the girl said, quickly spinning around. She grabbed Steve's face and pressed her lips to his.

Steve moaned as he roughly moved his lips in sync with hers. The two continued to make out in the middle of the dance floor. They were moments away from tearing each other's clothes off.

The music changed, making the two pull away from each other. They were both breathing heavily as they stared into each other's eyes.

Suddenly, the mystery girl laughed. She grabbed Steve's hand and turned around. She instantly started dancing, pulling Steve until he was wrapped around her. He leaned down and went back to kissing her neck, not wanting to do anything other than touch her.