*Different Types of Kisses-Joe Keery

Warnings: unprotected sex, rough sex, language

"Get over here," I said the second he answered the phone.

"Let me guess; rough day and you need to get drunk and make fun of your best friend." He joked. When I didn't say anything, he changed his tone. "What happened?"

"What do you think happened?" I scoffed. "My boss is a misogynistic asshole who would do anything to get me to take my clothes off. Everyone I work with is a misogynistic freak who only likes having me around so they have someone to gawk at. Too bad he's twice my age and. . ."

"A misogynistic asshole?" He asked.

"Exactly!" I yelled into the phone.

"I'm on my way," Joe said sweetly. "Want me to pick up something to drink on the way?"

"I have that covered," I said, opening my second beer since I got home.

"So I hear," he laughed.

"Bring food," I instructed. "I'm starving."

"You got it."

Twenty-five minutes later, Joe arrived with a bag of burgers and an unopened six-pack. Thirty minutes after that, the burgers were gone and so was the six-pack. Both of us were stuffed and drunk off our asses.

"Have you ever thought that maybe you don't have a soulmate?" I asked.

"I know I have a soulmate," Joe nodded, swaying a little.

"Really?" I asked, sitting up. I giggled when I almost slid off the couch. "Who's your. . . What were we talking about?"

"Soulmates," Joe said after he had to think about it for a second.

"Oh yeah!" I gasped. I almost fell again but this time Joe caught me. Instead of letting me go, he pulled me into his arms and sat back into the couch cushion.

"So, soulmates?" He asked as he started slowly dragging his fingers up and down my arm.

"I don't think I have one," I pouted. "No guy wants to stay with me."

"Well, the guys you've been dating are losers," Joe scoffed, starting to sound angry.

"Did you know that 'soulmates' were invented by Cupid?"

"I don't think that's true, Y/N," Joe said, tightening his arms around me.

"Well, how would you know?" I drunkenly asked. "I'm full of interesting facts."

"I know you are," he laughed.

"Your turn!"

"My turn for what?"

"Your turn to tell an interesting fact."

I looked up and waited for him to think of one. My face felt hot when he smiled. He sat us up and turned toward me.

"Did you know that there were different types of kisses?"

"What?" I laughed. "Joe, what's wrong with you?"

"I'm serious," he chuckled.

"No, you're drunk," I giggled. I gasped when Joe leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"That means we're cute together," he explained.

"Okay," I said, clearing my throat.

Joe kissed my cheek. "That means we're friends."

"Mmhmm," I hummed. I watched as he grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"That means I adore you."

I held my breath when Joe leaned down and kissed my shoulder.