Being Used-Joe Keery

Requested by minty-fox-candyyki

Joe and I got to Italy last week. He's out here filming a movie and asked if I'd come with him. We had only been dating for a month but I was honored that he invited me with him. I thought it was going to be romantic but it felt like. . . nothing.

Joe rolled off of me, sighing in satisfaction. He rolled over and instantly fell asleep with his back to me. I tried to sleep, but that pit in my stomach kept me awake. The first time Joe and I slept together it was butterflies I felt in my stomach after. Not dread.

I spent the next month roaming around Italy while Joe filmed. He'd come back to the hotel and sometimes we'd order room service or take out. We rarely went out. After dinner, he'd shower and come to bed. We'd fool around a little until he was ready. Then he'd lay me down on my back and bring himself to orgasm.

It was a daily routine. Most girls would love to be in Italy with their boyfriend where they spent every night together. To be honest, I've imagined it. Haven't we all? But I never imagined feeling disgusting after I had sex with my boyfriend.

Joe and I met at a bar. I was at my friend's bridal shower. He was trying to get over his ex-girlfriend, Maika. We started drinking and dancing. Eventually, we went back to his place. That was the only time I didn't feel like garbage after sleeping with him.

The next day, I went back to my regular life. After my shift at the store, I looked at my phone to see several missed calls and texts from a number I didn't have saved but kinda recognized. When I read through the messages, my heart flipped.

Good morning, gorgeous.

I know. I know. I'm not supposed to text you for three days, but I had an amazing time last night.

I'd like to see you again.

I can't stop thinking about you.

I ended up calling him as I left work. We talked my entire drive home. We went on our first official date that night and have been together ever since.

Our relationship didn't start feeling forced until the second week. He stopped calling or texting me first unless he wanted sex. I was the one who planned our dates and he either canceled or was late.

Tonight was our three-month anniversary. I decorated the hotel room and went to get supplies so I could make a special dinner. I got everything ready and even put on a fancy dress I found at a boutique a few days ago.

I sat on the couch, waiting for Joe to come back. The longer I waited, the worse I felt. I finally gave up waiting for him at midnight. I didn't bother to clean up. I left the decorations and our uneaten dinner. When I got in the shower, I couldn't hold back the tears any longer. They didn't stop until I fell asleep.

* * * * *

I woke up, feeling just as horrible. I sat up and looked around. My stomach sank when I realized the bed was empty. When I left the bedroom, I instantly saw the decorations I put up last night and our untouched dinner.

I froze when I saw Joe passed out on the couch. The second I walked closer, I could smell the alcohol coming off of him. With my heart in my throat, I slowly started cleaning up the food. I was doing the dishes when I heard Joe wake up.

"Y/N?"

"I'm in here," I called out.

"Not so loud," he groaned. I looked over my shoulder to see him shakily walking into the kitchen.

"Quite the night?" I asked.

"It was awesome," he chuckled.

"Did you forget something?" I asked as I turned around and wrapped my arms around myself. I watched as Joe checked his pockets.