*Hawkins Realty-Steve Harrington

Warnings: public sex, protected sex, riding kink, language

After high school, I started working at my mom's realty office. It only took a few months for me to get my license. By then, I had already sold three houses. I quickly became one of my mom's best agents. I've watched her sell houses my entire life. It wasn't hard to duplicate what she did.

I was in the middle of showing the couple the kitchen moldings when the door opened.

"I'll be right with you," I called.

"Thank you, ma'am," he said, his voice dark. That would've been innocent to anyone who didn't know Steve Harrington. Not to me. To me, he wants something and it was clear what he wanted – me.

As I finished showing the couple the house, I felt Steve's eyes follow me around. Every time I looked at him, he had nothing but lust in his eyes. I could tell that all he wanted was to tear my clothes off. And I desperately wanted him to.

The second my client left and the door shut behind them, I dropped my planner and ran over to Steve. He laughed as he caught me. I pressed my lips to his, him instantly kissing me back. He wrapped my legs around his waist and he took a few steps backward until we got to the couch. I smirked against his lips as he sat down with me on his lap.

Our tongues fought for dominance as I rocked my hips against his. I moaned when he put his hands on my thighs, slowly pushing my skirt up my legs.

"You've been working so much," he moaned against my lips.

"I'm sorry," I moaned back. "But the market. . ."

"Forget the market and focus on me," he pouted, breaking the kiss. I smirked at him as I reached down and slowly started undoing his pants. He lifted his hips, allowing me to slide his jeans down. I made him moan as I sat up just to roughly bring my hips down to his.

"That's it," he swore under his breath. I pressed my lips back to his as we continued to grind down against each other.

"Steve," I moaned. "Baby, I have another showing in half an hour."

"That gives us half an hour."

I gasped when he ripped off my underwear and moved my hips so he could push into me. With his hands tightly gripping my waist, I rode him. We started breathing heavily as our movements became sharper and longer.

As our hips moved against each other, our moans got louder with each thrust. I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. Without breaking eye contact, I continued riding him as I reached up and unbuttoned my shirt. Steve chewed on his lip as I slowly revealed that I was wearing his favorite bra. It was see-through lace and unhooked in the front.

I gasped, instantly laughing as he put his hands on my shoulder blades and brought my chest to his face. I took a shaky breath as he started biting the skin that was poking out behind my bra. He licked and bit, licked and bit. All the while, massaging my shoulder blades. As he chewed on me, I continued to ride him.

"Steve," I moaned as he found the clasp and started working at it with his teeth. "Shirtless," I gasped. "Get shirtless. Now."

"Yes, ma'am." He grunted as he finally pulled away from me. I continued to bounce on him as he tore off his shirt. He started to lay us down, but I stopped him.

"Na-ah," I teased. "We're staying right where we are, baby."

"Then keep going."

"Weren't you doing something?" I asked, innocently poking my chest out.

Steve smirked before putting his lips back on my chest. I breathed shakily as he struggled to unclasp my bra. I moaned when it finally popped open.

"There we go," I moaned.