*Secret Superhero-Steve Harrington

Requested by kayla_cruz2019

Warnings: fluff, violence, protected sex, language

Steve Harrington and I have been dating since our freshman year of high school. We said I love you for the first time on the last day of school and slept together for the first time that night. After we graduated high school, we completely ignored our parents' warnings and moved into a small one-story house that we got for a great deal.

Of course, we've talked about getting married one day. You don't move into a house with your high school sweetheart without talking about getting married. I never thought I would end up being with one guy all through high school and willing to stay in Hawkins with him. But Steve makes it sound like a perfect fairytale.

Even though we've been together for four and a half years, I was still keeping a pretty big secret from him. I had powers like Eleven.

I wasn't experimented on like she was. I was born with them. The only people who know are my parents. We kept it hidden because we weren't sure how people in a small town in Indiana would react. My parents wanted to keep it even more a secret after everything came out about the Hawkins Lab.

My abilities are a little confusing. They're kind of like teleportation but more intense. It's matter manipulation on an atomic level, creating and manipulating cosmic fire, teleportation. The older I get, the stronger they get.

The strange thing: it's actually been pretty easy to hide them. That just made it harder. I hated lying to my friends and I really hated lying to Steve. We've always been open with each other and keeping something this big from him was killing me.

"Y/N? Y/N. Y/N. Y/N!"

I jumped when Dustin and Lucas's little sister came running into my house.

"What's wrong with you?" I chuckled.

"It's Steve," he said out of breath. "He and Robin are missing."

"What?!"

"We have no idea who took them or where they are and. . ."

"I know how to find them," I cut him off. "Let's go."

* * * * *

I didn't tell Dustin and Erica how I found Steve and Robin. It was extremely easy. It only took thirty seconds of meditating to find them. And I was able to do it with my eyes wide open while driving. Soon we were running through the mall, toward the basement.

"They're in here."

"How do you know?" Erica asked.

"I just do," I stuttered. "Stand back."

I closed my eyes, envisioning the lock system. I used all my energy to unlock the door and open it. I saw Steve and Robin staring at me when I opened my eyes.

"How did you do that?" Robin asked.

"Y/N has superpowers!" Erica yelled as she ran into the room.

"She does?" Steve asked, his voice soft. I jogged over to him and started cutting him free. I looked up at him, studying his face.

"Let's get out of here," Dustin said as he helped Erica free Robin.

The second Steve was free, he stood up and wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"You okay?" I whispered.

"I'll be fine," he sighed. "Johnathan has a better punch than these Russians."