*Naughty Dinner-Steve Harrington

Warnings: sexual touching, teasing, protected sex, language

"Thanks for coming," I sighed as we got out of his car. "My mom has been bothering me nonstop about having you over for dinner."

"Really?" He chuckled.

"Ever since they found out that I was dating someone and they were real, my mom's been dying to meet you. I'm pretty sure she still thinks I'm making you up."

Steve reached over and grabbed my hand and stopped me. He turned me towards him and pressed his lips delicately to mine. When he broke the kiss, he had the biggest smile on his face.

"It's okay," he whispered. "Let's go."

"Damn," I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "I want you so bad right now."

Steve moaned as I slowly lowered off my tippy toes. I let go of his hand and walked away.

"Come on," he chuckled. "You can't say something like that and then walk away."

"Of course I can," I said over my shoulder. "We're already late."

I laughed as he jogged up and grabbed my hand when he got to me. I intertwined our fingers as we walked in the door.

"Mom? Dad? We're here!"

I glanced over at Steve when I heard my mom's heels clipping toward us.

"Steve!" She gushed as she met us in the hallway. "It's so nice to finally meet you! Jerry! Come downstairs. Y/N and Steve are here."

"It's nice to finally meet you too, Mrs. Y/L/N," he greeted politely. I felt him gently squeeze my hand.

How he knew I needed that, I'll never know.

The entire night, Steve was the perfect boyfriend. He complimented my mother, had bonding conversations with my dad, and sweetly talked about our relationship. He won my parents over while making me fall harder for him.

And it was extremely sexy.

* * * * *

Throughout dinner, Steve was the perfect boyfriend. He was exactly the kind of guy any parent would want their daughter around. And it was a huge turn-on.

While Steve was telling a story about when he took our team to state last year, I couldn't resist anymore. I reached over and delicately put my hand on his knee. He didn't react until I started sliding my hand up his thigh.

He sent me a look to which I responded with an innocent smile. That smile made the look in his eyes slightly darken. As my hand rose higher, he grabbed it. I bit my tongue when Steve put both of our hands on the hardening lump in his pants.

He left my hand there as he moved his hand to my thigh. He slowly started massaging my thigh, getting higher with each squeeze. I cleared my throat, biting back a moan as he slid his hand under my dress. He slowly started playing with the seams of my underwear. I squeezed my hand around the lump in his pants as he slipped his fingers in between my folds.

"What do you guys have planned for the rest of the night?" Mom asked innocently.

I hid my smirk behind my cup as I crossed my legs, trapping Steve's hand between my thighs.

"We actually have this really big project we have to do," I said as innocently as I could.

"Oh? Is it hard?"

I slowly slid my hand down Steve's thigh after squeezing his bulge one more time.

"Extremely."

* * * * *