*The Boss-Keys

Warnings: rough sex, sneaking around kink, language

Being vice president of a video game company is not as glorious as gamers think. It's even less so when the president is an absolute moron. I am basically running the entire company. Antwan shows up at 11 o'clock, orders food, walks around, randomly fires people, and then usually leaves between 2 and 3.

I usually have to get as much work done as I can in the morning because I spend the rest of the afternoon un-firing people. I have to reassure them that Antwan doesn't have any actual firing ability. He has to talk to me before he can fire someone.

"So. . . I'm not. . ."

"You're not fired, Dominique," I reassured her. "You are a great designer. Keep it up."

"Thanks, Y/N," she sighed.

I walked her out of my office, patting her on the shoulder as she left. I closed the door and leaned against it. I do this multiple times a week. Antwan hasn't even noticed yet. He usually forgets who he fired the next day.

With my back still against my office door, I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket. I dialed the number to his desk phone and closed my eyes as it rang.

"We need to have a meeting," I sighed as soon as it stopped ringing, not giving him a chance to answer. "Now."

"On my way."

I hung up and kicked off my door so I could start clearing off my desk. If I didn't do this, it would end up on the floor. There was a soft knock and the door creaked open. I didn't bother moving. I stayed, slightly leaning over my desk. I smirked when the door closed and the lock clicked.

I heard him slowly walk over to me. He gently placed his hands on my hips and stepped up behind me. He slid his hands around my body until his arms were wrapped around my stomach.

"Let me guess," Keys whispered in my ear. He kissed my jawline a couple of times before continuing, "Antwan was a dick and fired someone. You then had to un-fire them and clean up his mess."

The second he stopped talking, he returned to kissing my neck.

"I only want to think of one dick right now," I moaned.

I closed my eyes and focused on his lips on my body. He had a way of relaxing every part of me. Keys never struggled to help me forget about work.

He bit my ear, slightly sucking on it. He started nibbling down my neck, moving my shirt aside so he could kiss my collarbone. I bit back a moan as he slipped his hands under my skirt until he found my underwear. I leaned my body back against him as he slid them off.

"Get on the desk," he ordered.

I spent all day giving orders, correcting Antwan's. Keys was the only person who gave me orders. And it was incredibly sexy.

"Yes, sir," I whispered. I turned around and saw Keys reach up and tossed his jacket onto my couch.

Without breaking eye contact, I sat on my desk and opened my legs. He walked over and grabbed my thighs, spreading them apart even more. He stood between them as he played with my skirt. I gasped when he grabbed my thighs and roughly brought me to the edge, half of my ass hanging off.

Keys leaned down and pressed his lips roughly to mine. I let out the moan I'd been holding back since he walked into my office as our tongues instantly started fighting for dominance.

As we battled, I reached over and started unbuttoning his shirt from bottom to top. I tore it off of him, tossing it to the side. I started to unbutton my shirt but Keys grabbed my hands, stopping me. I put my hands on the desk, slightly behind me as Keys started unbuttoning my shirt. This was exactly why I always wore button-ups to work.