*Undercover-Steve Harrington

Request by kayla_cruz2019

Warnings: rough sex, protected sex, unprotected shower sex, language

I woke up and instantly looked over my shoulder. My heart clenched, guilt flooding me when I saw Steve asleep. I sat up, clutching the blanket to my chest. I leaned down and grabbed my bra from the floor. Still sitting on the edge of the bed, I put my bra on. I was about to stand up and finish getting dressed but I looked stopped and looked over my shoulder. The guilt got heavier.

I started to really care about Steve. I might even say I've started falling in love with him. Since that was true, the guilt behind my lie was only worse. As my feelings got deeper, so did the guilt.

I stood up and quietly got dressed, making sure I didn't wake Steve. I stopped in his doorway and watched him sleep. He was sleeping on his stomach. He always said he sleeps better that way.

Part of me wanted to crawl back in bed with him, but the other part knew that the deeper my feelings got for him, the harder it would be to lie. And I had to lie to him If he knew the truth. . . It would put him in danger.

And that is the last thing I wanted to do. I would not risk Steve's life like that.

I quickly left his house, not bothering to leave him a note. The entire drive back to my beaten-down house on the outskirts of town I had tears streaming down my face.

I came to Hawkins, Indiana a few months ago when rumors of the Gate reached me. Rumor was that a young girl, an experiment, closed it. What the people didn't know was that it was still connected to the physical world. I was sent here to keep an eye on things and intervene if anything happens.

So far, this summer, nothing seems out of the ordinary. Except for a big mall outside of town that is causing all the local shops to close. Half of the town loved the new mall. The other half hated it.

To continue being undercover, I work at the Waldenbooks on the second floor. Steve works at the ice cream shop on the first floor. That's how we met. And once we did, things went fast. We kissed the first day we met. We slept together for the first time the second day. Things only sped up after that. In the matter of a week, we'd spent every break together, ate lunch together every day, and went to his house every night.

Steve thought we were extremely close when in reality, he didn't know me. The real me. And the more time I spent with him, the more I wished the fake life I created here was real.

I unlocked the door, instantly locking it when I walked in. I tossed my bag to the side and walked upstairs. I turned on the shower and undressed. When I stepped in, I let the hot water relax my muscles. I closed my eyes and my mind couldn't help but slip back to last night.

~•~

Steve's parents were out of town–again–so we went to his place after work. We instantly went upstairs. I walked into Steve's room and turned around. I smiled innocently as he looked me up and down with a smirk on his face.

I looked down at the sundress I wore to work and sighed dramatically. Steve watched as I grabbed the straps to my dress. I slowly moved them off my shoulders, allowing my dress to fall around my ankles. Steve moaned as he instantly started undoing his pants.

I reached forward and grabbed his hands, stopping him. He chewed on his bottom lip as I pushed him back. I reached down and undid his pants. Without breaking eye contact with him, I knelt down, bringing his pants with me.

When they were off, Steve grabbed my hands and pulled me back up. I grabbed his shirt and pushed him down. He slowly sat down while I pulled his shirt above his head. He leaned back on his wrists and watched as I crawled onto his lap.