*Officer Joe-Joe Keery

Warnings: role play, newfound kink, loud, unprotected sex, language

I walked onto Joe's set, instantly smiling when I saw all the people dressed up as video game characters. I walked over, closer to where they were filming, making sure I was out of the way.

I bit my bottom lip, instantly chewing it as I watched Joe's scene. Joe and I moved in together and haven't been able to keep our hands off of each other since Joe proposed a week ago. Now, seeing him get out of a police car in a police officer's uniform, was like a fantasy I never knew I had.

"Seriously, man," Joe said as he got out of the police car. "I'm just being honest, I think the bunny suit is just a little much."

"Excuse me?"

I rolled my eyes when Utkarsh said his line. He's always kind of rubbed me the wrong way. He's never done anything. He just looks at me in a creepy way.

"Right," Joe continued. "Rabbit. Okay? My fault."

Utkarsh put his mask back on as he and Joe turned back toward Ryan Reynold.

"Hey, 40-year-old virgin! Get over here!"

"Let's go!" Joe called out.

"Uh-huh," Utkarsh sighed. "Captain Khakis. Come here. Come on, bud."

"Go, let's go."

"There he is. Blue Shirt Guy."

"Blue shirt?" Ryan said his line. "Yes. Hello, Officer. . . Rabbit."

"Nice skin."

"Thank you. That's sweet."

"How'd you get it?"

"Well, uh, mostly genetics, I think. I'm pretty lucky. I have naturally dewy skin."

"Listen up, Neutrogena," Joe said one of my favorite lines. "You know you can't go around looking like that. The rules are clear. And another thing. You can't hack the NPC avatars."

"No, sir!"

"It screws up the mission load. . ."

"Screws it up!"

". . . and it makes the game look bad."

I groaned when Joe spit his gum out. I turned around and slipped away for the rest of his scene. I paced around his trailer, eager to see him. When I couldn't wait any longer, I walked back onto set. Right as I got there, they were just finishing up. Joe made eye contact with me and instantly smiled. I blushed as he jogged over.

"Hey, baby. Ryan said he saw you on set. I didn't know you were. . ."

I cut him off by grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him towards me, smashing my lips onto his. I felt him smiling as he kissed me back.

"Baby," he moaned between kisses. "There are people around."

"Then let's go somewhere there aren't any people," I whispered after breaking the kiss and leaning my forehead against his.

Joe laughed as he grabbed my hand and led me to his trailer. We laughed against each other's lips as we stumbled through the door. We didn't break apart until we collapsed onto his couch.

He hovered over me as our lips continued to move in sync. I moaned when I heard him unclip his belt and toss it to the side. I couldn't help but rip off my shirt.

"Damn," he moaned as he noticed I was wearing his favorite of my bras. "I want you so bad."

"I'm all yours, baby."

I arched my back and let out a loud moan when he leaned down and started sucking on the skin that was peeking out behind my bra.

"Why can't we keep our hands off of each other?" Joe chuckled darkly as he moved and started nibbling on my ear.

"It's the ring, baby," I gasped when he found my sweet spot on my neck. "And your cop uniform."

He leaned back and smirked down at me. "You like this, don't you?"

"It's so fucking sexy," I moaned. "Take it off."

"That's my line," Joe smirked.

"Take it off already," I groaned as I arched my back and start biting his neck.

"Anything for you, baby," he moaned.

I pulled my lips away from his neck and stretched my arms over my head as Joe sat up, his knees on both sides of my hips. I smirked as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

I stuck out my bottom lip in an innocent pout when he was taking too long.

"What's wrong, Ms. Pouty Lip?" Joe teased as he finally threw his shirt to the side.

I reached down and used my bra for the exact reason why it was Joe's favorite. I unhooked it in the front and tossed it to the side.

"Just shut up and do me already," I moaned. I grabbed his face and roughly pulled him down to me and smashed his lips onto mine.

As our lips moved me roughly in sync, Joe reached down and tore off my skirt and underwear. The second I was completely naked, I reached up and undid Joe's pants. I slid them down as far as I could reach and Joe kicked them the rest of the way off.

The second he was undressed, he pushed into me. We let out matching moans at the pressure. He started rocking himself into me, but it wasn't fast enough.

"Baby," he moaned as I rocked him into me. "I'm not wearing a condom."

"I don't care," I gasped. "Just keep going."

Joe chuckled as he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I moaned against his lips as he started pushing himself deeper into me. Our lips continued to move in sync as our hips pushed against each other.

Without breaking the kiss or the rhythm of our hips, Joe dragged his hand up my body. I bit his lip when his hand wrapped around my bare breast. Tension built as we sped up, then slowed down just to speed back up again.

Joe and I let out matching moans as we reached our peaks at the same time. We laughed as Joe slowly pulled out of me and rolled to the side. He instantly wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to his chest.

"Seriously," I sighed. "Ever since you put the ring on my finger, I can't seem to be able to keep any of my clothes on."

"Ever since I put that ring on your finger, I haven't been able to stop myself from tearing your clothes off."

I giggled as Joe leaned down and kissed my neck. I gasped when he sucked on a sore spot.

"Baby," I moaned, "I love you, but I don't think I can go again."

"Me either," he chuckled as he pulled away. He laid down next to me, still looking at me. "And we probably shouldn't. There are still people on set."

"Hey," I defended. "At least we were quiet." I blushed when Joe smirked.

"This time."