*Summer Camp Lovin'-Joe Keery

Warning: sneaking kink, fingering, unprotected sex

Request by MaeFL0w3r

"We should really go help set up," I whispered. "And we probably shouldn't do this again. Not while the kids are here."

"The kids arrive tomorrow," Joe smirked down at me as he dragged his finger up and down my bare arm.

I rolled over, slightly laying on him. "I mean it, Joe. We can't be hooking up all summer. We have kids we're supposed to keep an eye on."

"We can be sneaky," he chuckled as he put his hand behind his head.

"Joe," I sighed as I sat up, pulling the thin cabin blanket with me. "We're camp counselors. Senior camp counselors. Which means we're in charge of the other counselors and the kids. We have to. . ."

Joe cut me off by pulling me back into his chest and kissing me. I sighed as I slowly started kissing him back. He rolled us over so he was hovering over me without breaking the kiss. I couldn't stop the moan that escaped as Joe started grinding against my leg.

"Baby," I moaned.

He broke the kiss, sending me a sad pout before leaning in and starting to kiss my neck. I cleared my throat, struggling to remember what I was going to say.

"Y/N," he chuckled as he bit my neck, "I believe you were going to say something?"

"Yeah," I said shakily. "I was um. . . I was going to say. . . We're supposed to be either decorating cabins or. . . making Welcome bags for the. . . Holy shit."

Joe pulled his mouth away from my neck, making me let out an involuntary gasp.

"So, should we go decorate Welcome bags?"

"Forget the bags," I moaned as I grabbed his face and pulled his lips back to mine. I felt his smirk as our lips moved messily in sync.

"Shouldn't we go help?" He asked between kisses. "I mean, we are Senior Camp Counselors and. . ."

"Just shut up and kiss me."

* * * * *

We walked into Welcome Basket Making late, but no one seemed to notice or care. They were too busy talking about the schedule and the group of kids we had coming this summer. Joe and I sat down at the table without skipping a beat.

We started putting the welcome kits together, listening to everyone else talking. I bit my lip when I suddenly felt a warm hand on my knee. I took a shaky breath as Joe moved his hand slowly up my leg as he massaged my thigh.

I glanced over at him, but he was still filling the bags one-handed. I tried to focus back on the Welcome Bags but Joe's hand kept creeping higher.

"Joe," I said under my breath as he got a little too high. I tried to keep my breathing somewhat normal as he started playing with my shorts.

The shakier my breath got, the harder it was for him to hide his smirk. I swore under my breath when he unbuttoned my shorts.

"Joe, what are you. . ."

I sucked in a surprised gasp when he tucked his hand into my pants, and slid his fingers into my underwear. As he danced his fingers around, I chewed my lip to keep from moaning.

"Joe," I whispered. "Stop."

"Are you sure you want me to?" He asked, his voice soft at the level that gives me chills.

"We're gonna get caught," I said between heavy breaths.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Joe asked between his teeth as he pushed further into me. I didn't bother to cover my gasp when I felt him. I bit my lip and crossed my legs, trapping Joe's hand.