Chapter 133- 135

Chapter 133- Identify Yourself, You Sneaky Fraud

The next morning, when Ling Zhang woke up in Yuwen Tong's bed, he was calm and not surprised at all. He had guessed that under no circumstances would Yuwen Tong take him to his own bedroom.

There was an arm around his waist, and he knew whose it was without having to turn his head back to check.

Maybe because he went to watch stars and the moon with Yuwen Tong the night before, he was now much more composed than he was the day before. Calmly, he moved Yuwen Tong's arm off him.

A chuckle came from behind and with that the arm sprang around his waist and dragged him back. Hot air was breathed over his neck. "You woke up."

"Let go of me. I want to get up."

"Okay," Yuwen Tong replied and then landed a kiss on his neck. "Off you go."

Since the neck was a very sensitive area, that kiss almost brought all Ling Zhang's hair rising. He immediately jumped off Yuwen Tong's bed, turned around and shot him a dark glance. "Do that again and I'll kick your ass."

Yuwen Tong couldn't help but chuckle.

Ling Zhang gave him a dirty look, dressed into his overgarment, straightened his clothes and then, without even flicking another glance at Yuwen Tong, swaggeringly walked out of the room.

Hearing the bodyguards outside repeatedly calling "Childe Ling", Yuwen Tong couldn't conceal the smile on the corners of his mouth no matter how hard he tried. 'If some day, these guys address Ling Zhang as "Mistress", I would probably be the happiest man in the world," he thought.

Beneath the meaningful and delighted gaze of bodyguards, with a relaxed expression on his face, Ling Zhang walked out of the Green Bamboo Mansion. And then, to the stare of Xia Feng and some others whose faces were full of shock as if the sky was going to collapse, he returned to his bedroom.

"Xia Feng, get some hot water here. I need to take a bath and then change clothes."

"Ye–Yes, Young Master!"

Xia Feng collected himself. 'Young Master wants to take a bath and change clothes? Surely it's not what I think...'

As if half-conscious, Xia Feng arranged for hot water to be delivered to Ling Zhang's bathroom. "Young Master, would you like me to help you bathe?"

"That won't be necessary. You may leave." Ling Zhang paused, thought for a few moments and then declined.

Xia Feng swallowed back the words on the tip of his tongue, answered "Yes" and then took the servants out of the room.

Then he flicked a glance at the Green Bamboo Mansion next door, and with that deep distress showed on his face. He secretly made up his mind to keep his young master under close protection. 'On no account should I let the man living next door do this to young master again!'

If Ling Zhang came to know what Xia Feng had pictured in his mind, he would definitely laugh so hard as to spew his tea onto Xia Feng's face and query him, "What the hell has got into you?"

After taking a bath and changing clothes, Ling Zhang went to Ling Zhaowen's place.

"Uncle, has everything been handled in Lu family?"

"There's no hurry. Have you had breakfast?" Ling Zhaowen, who happened to be having breakfast, invited Ling Zhang to dine with him. "Come and grab a bite."

Ling Zhang sat down and a servant immediately placed a bowl and a pair of chopsticks before him.

Breakfast was a bowl of congee with slices of lean and vegetable in it, five little steamed stuffed buns, a dish of sautéed bok choy, and six meatballs made of mashed pork and mushroom purée.