Chapter 385- 387

Chapter 385: It Looks Good. Stop Stroking It

The two of them hugged each other tight.

Yuwen Tong's hands were moving passionately over Ling Zhang's back, rubbing Ling Zhang's black hair the form of which was shifting constantly. The silk-like touch of it was enthralling, but it was so smooth that it kept slipping from Yuwen Tong's fingers, as though it was impossible to hold the hair, which rendered Yuwen Tong restless and impatient, so when he kissed Ling Zhang, he did it so urgently as if he wanted to swallow Ling Zhang in one gulp.

Even the corners of Ling Zhang's eyes were now red. He involuntarily tightened his grip on Yuwen Tong's arms. He had a shrewd idea why Yuwen Tong had suddenly become so feverish, but this kind of feeling struck him as somewhat horrifying, and it made him felt as though he was forgetting who he was, as though Yuwen Tong was the only one he could rely on... It was not that they had never had this kind of moment before, but most of those experiences had happened at night, and now they were doing it in broad daylight.

Yuwen Tong's breathing was so heavy as though something was about to explode beside his ear. During fleeting intervals of the kiss, while gasping for air, Ling Zhang grasped Yuwen Tong's arms, pushed them and said intermittently, "They...are...waiting for...us...outside. Stop...it."

Yuwen Tong's eyes, filled with longing, were a royal scarlet and an inky black. The person in his arms, whose eyes were red and watery from his kiss, struck him as someone taking his soul away. Exercising all his self-restraint, he subdued his desire and uttered a throaty "Um" but didn't stop what he'd been doing.

After quite a while, when Ling Zhang was beginning to have trouble breathing, Yuwen Tong finally let go of him slowly, but his lips were still against Ling Zhang's. He stared fixedly at Ling Zhang's full, rosy and faintly swollen lips, nibbling them gently while Ling Zhang was panting.

It was after another few moments that the two of them parted with difficulty and managed to cool down a little.

Yuwen Tong still couldn't take his eyes off Ling Zhang who was in scarlet wedding robes, a flush over his cheeks, his hair all streaming loose. He stood there motionlessly, staring unblinkingly at him.

"You...Ahem." Ling Zhang opened his mouth and had just uttered one word when he found that his voice was hoarse, hastened to clear his throat and then continued, "Go and change into your robes. Hurry. I'll take mine off lest they crumple."

Actually both of them had been aroused, and they had to stop only because it was daytime and there were people waiting for them outside, so at this moment they both felt somewhat uncomfortable. Ling Zhang, who'd been the first to speak, went behind a screen to change. If he didn't do this, both of them would fail to restrain themselves.

Yuwen Tong, who had robed Ling Zhang, naturally wanted to personally disrobe him, but he managed to forbear from doing that as he saw Ling Zhang walk to the other side of the screen.

The look in the depths of Yuwen Tong's eyes suggested there was an intense struggle ongoing in his mind. 'Calm down! I'll get to undress him in whatever way I want the night of the wedding!'

Ling Zhang was unaware that Yuwen Tong was picturing all kinds of ways of removing the wedding robes from him and almost let his desire get the better of him because of the fantasy. Standing behind the screen alone, he took off the wedding robes one by one. It took him quite some time and he gradually calmed down. When he had put on his casual clothes and walked out with the wedding robes in his arms, Yuwen Tong had changed into his wedding robes. Caught unawares, Ling Zhang stopped dead beside the screen, fixing Yuwen Tong with an astonished gaze. If it weren't for the fact that he still had a small part of his composure left, the wedding robes in his arms would have dropped to the ground.