Chapter 238- 240

Chapter 238: A Stay in the Summer House, the Trade Caravan's Entry into the City

Ling Zhang had no idea what had got into him. He'd actually done that with Yuwen Tong in the open air. On their way back, they encountered a couple of servants working in the manor. Although they greeted the two of them and paid their respects in the usual way and Ling Zhang was sure that nobody had seen what they'd just done under the tree, he still felt somewhat uneasy, an embarrassed look on his flushed face. Despite the after-effects and his fairly limp legs, he managed to draw Yuwen Tong off like the wind.

Yuwen Tong was being drawn forward by him, but Ling Zhang was faintly unsteady on his feet and his Qi circulation was slightly irregular as well, so he didn't have the heart to let Ling Zhang tire himself any further, obediently following Ling Zhang who was merely holding the lower hem of his clothes.

There was a contented smile on the corners of his mouth. They had just made out a while ago, but seeing Ling Zhang's adorable bearing, he still felt a surge of longing.

Ling Zhang was quickening his pace. Worrying that he was exhausting himself, Yuwen Tong took a stride forward catching up with him, his arm poised behind Ling Zhang's waist. "Slow down a little bit."

Ling Zhang, having just done something that he was afraid of being found out by others, wished he could grow wings and fly back indoors. He slapped Yuwen Tong's arm away from his waist and grabbed Yuwen Tong's wrist, drawing him forward even faster.

Yuwen Tong, both amused and somewhat resigned, had no choice but to speed along with Ling Zhang so that he wouldn't tire himself out.

The two of them ran into Zhao Shude when they returned to the courtyard house. The butler had been fairly worried about his two masters who had gone out for quite a long time late at night. Distantly seeing Ling Zhang walking in this direction with Yuwen Tong in his wake, a blush on the former's cheeks, a satisfied smile in the latter's eyes, Zhao Shude who was not a fool could tell at a glance from the weird mood that something definitely had happened between the two of them.Read more chapters at ReadNovelFull.com

"You may go and rest, Uncle Zhao. It's so late. Yao Yi and the others will be on guard. There's nothing you need to be concerned about," Yuwen Tong said to Zhao Shude.

Zhao Shude, having no intention of being the third wheel, gave a nod and took his leave.

After Zhao Shude left, the two of them had the house all to themselves. Yao Yi and the others had got bathwater ready in the bathroom some time ago. In this kind of weather, it would be preferable to have a cold shower. Besides, the two of them had just had some passionate moments, and both their bodies felt somewhat sticky and sweaty, so they directly went to the bathroom without further ado.

Finally, the two of them had some private space. Ling Zhang quickly stripped off and then Yuwen Tong walked inside. "Let's bathe together."

Ling Zhang's legs still felt weak. A while ago the two of them had stopped at the third base as the last time, but Yuwen Tong had been...

His crotch was red even at this moment!

"Get out. I'll bathe first. You may come in after I finish my bath."

Yuwen Tong closed the door without turning around, walked over and got undressed even faster than Ling Zhang. "That'll be such a waste of time. It'll be quicker if we bathe together."

Ling Zhang, "..."

His eyes accidentally fell on something private and he flushed scarlet and spun around. Originally he had planned to scoop water with a water ladle to have a shower, but now he wanted to go straight into the bathtub and crouch in it.