Chapter 73- 75

Chapter 73: Ling Zhang's Confusion, Yuwen Tong's Enlightenment

Ling Zhaowen got up, staring at the woman who had fainted on the ground. If he had not been told in advance that someone would plot against him, he would have fallen into a trap today!

"Are you okay, Tongzhi Ling?" A man in black came in through the window, asking in a low voice.

Ling Zhaowen shook his head, "Nothing serious."

The man in black nodded, threw the sack on his back to the ground, and released the unconscious man out of the sack. It was Jia Yin. He placed this woman on Jia Yin's body, creating a scene where the two were committing adultery. "...Lord, he is in there!"

There was a noise outside the room, and the sound of footsteps was approaching, too.

"Tongzhi Ling, come with me." The man in black looked at Ling Zhaowen immediately.

Ling Zhaowen said gratefully, "Sorry to trouble you."

The man in black said, "You shouldn't be." Then he jumped out of the window with Ling Zhaowen and brought Jia Yin back from his unconsciousness by striking his acupoint before they left.

The next second, the door was kicked open.

Suddenly there was a loud bang, which awakened Jia Yin. Before he could reflect on his situation, he was stopped by a surprised voice.

"Big brother?!"

Jia Zhong led the way, followed by Tao Feng and others. Everyone saw what was going on inside.

Jia Zhong didn't expect that the man who hugged Liu Chengfang was his eldest brother. 'Shouldn't it be Ling Zhaowen?'

The others stood there dumbfounded. Jia Zhong took them here to expose adultery, but caught his brother right on the spot.

There was a light flashing in Tao Feng's eyes. Just now, Jia Zhong went to the Yamen and told him that Ling Zhaowen had a secret meeting with an unmarried woman and had some indiscretions, trying to take him here to expose the adultery. Although he was worried that this was a trap, he had no chance to notify Ling Family. Originally he thought Ling Zhaowen would have a big trouble this time, but he didn't expect that things would have a fortunate turn.

"Jia Zhong, you dare to ask us to come here without knowing whether the person involved is your eldest brother or Ling Zhaowen. Jia Yin is not a member of Prefecture Yamen. Since this is a privacy of your family, you should handle it by yourselves."

With that Tao Feng was ready to leave, but heard a flurry of footsteps coming from the downstairs.

"Where is Jia Yin?" A shrill woman's voice sounded.

Fang Shi ran upstairs with some people. She froze when she saw Tao Feng and others. Then she shifted her gaze from those people to the next room and went straight in. A dark look formed on her face when she saw Jia Yin holding a disheveled woman.

"Jia Yin, you shameless asshole!"

"Sister-in-law, this is a mistake." Although Jia Zhong had no idea why his brother was here, he knew that they had fallen into a trap.

"I am not blind!"

"What are you shouting at?" Her voice pulled him out of his thoughts. "How can you, as a woman, shout so rudely? What a bad manner!"

"Why are you blaming me? Look at what you have done!"

Jia Yin and Fang Shi had a fierce quarrel, which spread far away.