Chapter 570- 571

Chapter 570: Daily Life (4)

Yuwen Tong, though claiming that he wanted to draw a picture, was actually attempting to unclothe Ling Zhang, which instantly put the latter on full alert.

"Didn't you say you wanted to draw a picture? Why are you disrobing me?" asked Ling Zhang as he gripped his own collar to prevent Yuwen Tong from stripping him.

"Because I want to draw a picture," answered Yuwen Tong, as though explaining the obvious.

Ling Zhang, " ... "

A You've-got-to-be-kidding-me look of disbelief written all over his eyes, he did not slacken his grasp. Yuwen Tong, unable to continue undressing him, added resignedly, "Last night you agreed to let me draw a picture on your back."

Ling Zhang's eyes widened with amazement. Dr–Draw a picture on his back?

How was that possible? He would never agree to such ... such preposterous request from Yuwen Tong!

"That's ridiculous. You're lying, trying to take advantage of my loss of memories of last night!" averred Ling Zhang.

Yuwen Tong said, "I'm not. You gave me your word. Last night you ... "

What Yuwen Tong recounted to him next instantly made Ling Zhang's face flush with sudden heat, for Yuwen Tong's account of the story was so embarrassing. Now he had also vaguely recalled some details about what happened last night. It seemed that he had indeed undertaken to do something for Yuwen Tong.

"That's because I was drunk, and you wheedled me into agreeing to that. It doesn't count as a promise," demurred Ling Zhang hastily.

Yuwen Tong looked at him quietly for a moment. "Are you telling me you're going back on your word? I've been expecting this since last night, and I've even got the pigments ready – I spent quite some time preparing them after the court meeting. I even went over in detail how to draw it several times in my mind."

Ling Zhang glanced at Yuwen Tong's reproving eyes and quickly looked away, feeling a trifle guilty. But this was not his fault. Clearly Yuwen Tong had cajoled him into agreeing to do that when he had been ... been in that state. Why was Yuwen Tong acting like he, Ling Zhang, was the one in the wrong?

Yuwen Tong was still gazing at him silently. It was a few moments before Yuwen Tong said, "You're really not letting me draw on your back?"

He sounded crestfallen, the delight on his face gone. Seeing that Ling Zhang refused to budge, he released his grip on Ling Zhang's clothes and, head down, began to quietly stow away the paint set on the desk that had been in readiness for quite some time ...

Ling Zhang watched as he silently put away the stuff. Though Yuwen Tong was not speaking, it was unmistakable that he felt hard done by.

Ling Zhang, " ... "

Yuwen Tong was doing this on purpose. He was putting on a wronged-husband act!

"Okay, okay, stop sulking. I'll let you draw it, but you must tell me how long my back has to bear that picture. I don't want anything like that to stay on my skin forever. And don't you dare draw anything indecent!"

Yuwen Tong stopped stowing things away and looked up at him. "Do I have your word?"

Ling Zhang, " ... You have my word."

Asshole. Yuwen Tong sure as hell did that to guilt-trip him into relenting.

The moment Ling Zhang agreed, Yuwen Tong quickly returned everything to its original position and then held Ling Zhang's neckband.