Chapter 76- 78

Chapter 76: Unblocking Meridians

Ling Zhang was deeply shocked by Yuwen Tong. After browsing them carefully, he found that Yuwen Tong had drawn diagrams of three formations, which shocked him even further.

"I picked these three formation diagrams which are relatively suitable for them to begin with. I also offered some advice on their respective positions for your reference. You may have a try."

Ling Zhang resumed browsing quickly and did find more detailed diagrams, on which there were not only positions of all twelve security guards but also annotations.

"You..."

"Just ask if you have any questions."

Ling Zhang lost his tongue for quite a while in shock. He had thought that it would be amazing enough if Yuwen Tong was able to complete the formation diagram half of which was missing, and which he had only had a glimpse at, but remarkably, Yuwen Tong gave him three. He had thought that these three formation diagrams were all Yuwen Tong had managed to deduce, but Yuwen Tong said that these three were the ones he picked for him, which meant that he knew more than these. Now Yuwen Tong was fully acquainted with the security of his home, and there were even detailed positions of guards and annotations.

Was this man really only a human?

In shock, he even had a feeling that what he had known about Yuwen Tong so far was merely the tip of the iceberg.

"I... How come you know so well about the security of my home?"

"I can see everything people in the Guards' yard do from the rooftops of the Green Bamboo Mansion."

The expression on Ling Zhang's face instantly turned a little unnatural. So Yuwen Tong could see distinctly what he did in the Guards' yard if he wanted to?

Did he still have any privacy in front of Yuwen Tong?

"I heard that you'd got all required herbs ready. Start having medicated bath to unblock your meridians tonight. You'll surely feel the difference when you practice kung fu tomorrow."

Ling Zhang nodded faintly stiffly and said, "Okay."

Yuwen Tong's suggestions were more penetrating than the plan Ling Zhang had thought of by his own. The longer Ling Zhang read them, the more strongly he felt the gap between him and Yuwen Tong.

"I'll have them try these a few days later."

Judging by how detailed these things were, Yuwen Tong must have spent a lot of time on them. Though having known about the formations, Yuwen Tong could have kept it a secret from him, but he still chose to tell him and even offered him help. He owed Yuwen Tong yet another favor.

On that night, he was ready to unblock his meridians.

Before this day, Ling Zhang had already specially had his warm-room (A small room connected to a bigger one, where a stove is set to heat rooms.) converted into a bathroom. Since medicated bath required constant water temperature, he had some craftsmen build a bathing pool in the room, under which there was a stove chamber connected to the outside, so that servants could heat the bathing pool to ensure fixed water temperature.

Herbs were put into the bathing pool following the proportions given by Yuwen Tong. As he walked into the bathroom, he was greeted by a strong smell of medicinal materials as well as billows of warm steam.

"Should I take the medicated bath first or... "

"I'll use my internal energy to help unblock your meridians while you're soaking in the water."