Chapter 427- 429

Chapter 427: Departing for Jiangzhou- A Longing for Reunion (I)

Ling Zhang was thrilled by these words of his. "How do you plan to have them pay the price?"

"No matter what kind of support they offer Wang Xiangxin, it will no doubt have something to do with money, material resources or manpower. Now that we've seized the initiative already, we're the hunters, and they're our prey. Given how much effort we've put into this, it'll only be fair if we entice them to pour large amounts of money and material resources into it," replied Yuwen Tong.

Ling Zhang's eyes brightened further. Shan Congyi and Mu Rongfeng were indeed quite hateful. Were it not for all the trouble the two of them had stirred up, the issue of Jiangzhou wouldn't have become so urgent. The two bastards really believed they were invincible when they worked hand in glove with each other.

The very thought of this made Ling Zhang's temper fray. "You're right. I've been angry and worried all day, so it's only fair to beat them out of all they've got in their pockets."

Yuwen Tong gave it some thought and then bobbed his head, feeling that Ling Zhang had a point. Actually it struck him that Ling Zhang had made an excellent point. That was indeed the case.

As he thought of this, a variety of mischievous plans began to present themselves one by one in his imperial mind. With great efficiency, he churned out a myriad of methods for hurting the Wan Kingdom's and the Luohai Kingdom's wallets really bad.

Thinking about this, he exchanged a smile with Ling Zhang and with that, finding a hint of cunningness in each other's smile, the two of them smiled more broadly.

Yuwen Tong crooked his finger at Ling Zhang. "Come forward," he said.

Ling Zhang confusedly walked over and was abruptly drawn into Yuwen Tong's embrace and given a hard kiss on the cheek, which immediately started aching. Ling Zhang twisted his head aside to look emptily at him, then incredulously massaged his cheek and huffed, "Why did you kiss me so hard?! Is my cheek red?!"

Affecting an air of concern, Yuwen Tong said, "Let me take a look at it."

With a serious look on his face, he considered Ling Zhang's cheek for a while and then planted another kiss on it.

Consumed with anger, Ling Zhang hammered Yuwen Tong's chest. "Stop kissing me!" he flared.

If it went red, everybody would be able to see the hickey on his cheek after he walked outside. He would be too ashamed to show his face again if that happened!

Yuwen Tong burst into laughter, and it seemed as if he wouldn't be able to stop any time soon. The corners of Ling Zhang's mouth twitched and with that he pushed Yuwen Tong a few steps backwards, feeling that Yuwen Tong had probably lost his mind.

Hearing the married couple having a romantic moment inside, Yao Yi and the others who were on guard duty outside exchanged glances, feeling that life was so fucking lonely. The two masters of theirs were clinging together like glue and lacquer, and they, a bunch of unloved bachelors, were silently suffering the agony caused by their masters' display of affection. It felt as though their hearts had been cut in half, and they were torn between the need to comforting themselves and the urge to inwardly curse their two heartless masters in there.

"I've been doing some careful thinking lately, and I think maybe it's really about time I got myself a wife," said Miao Shiba, gazing up into the sky.

Yao Yi looked at him. "You're still young, Shiba. There's no hurry."

"In my hometown, everybody that's my age has kids the same height as my waist, and you're telling me there's no hurry?" Miao Shiba gave him a dirty look.