Chapter 253- 255

Chapter 253: Stay with Grandfather for Two Days

He had tried to refuse, but for him, this was a new and thrilling experience as well. Also, he was in his youth and full of enthusiasm. How was he supposed to control himself? Every time he attempted to walk away, Yuwen Tong would persist and he would soon succumb to temptation.

Yuwen Tong's tongue moved from his shoulder to his shoulder blades, and then the back of his neck. Ling Zhang nearly lost his balance because of the itch, involuntarily pulling his shoulders in, his chest out. Yuwen Tong's hand went through his open collar, sliding straight downward. The smooth and fine touch of Ling Zhang's back made Yuwen Tong's lower abdomen abruptly contract and with that his palm quickly moved to a half-moon...

The towel with which Yuwen Tong had wiped Ling Zhang's hair dropped to the ground, and Ling Zhang's clothes to the crook of his arm. He reached out a hand and grabbed Yuwen Tong's wrist but couldn't at all stop him.

"Ah."

Suddenly, Ling Zhang's eyes widened and went dazed, an unnaturally seductive look on his face. Yuwen Tong's hand stroking his chest slid upwards and held his cheek, his thumb fingering Ling Zhang's lips, and with that his Adam's apple bobbed and his mouth took the place of the hand.

...

Yuwen Tong made out with him for a whole night. The next day, when Ling Zhang arrived at the Imperial College, his waist and legs were still fairly limp. He inwardly cursed Yuwen Tong for a few moments.

After Ling Zhang walked inside, Yuwen Jin told him under his breath, "Let me tell you something – that student who tried to provoke you yesterday has been expelled from our college. It seems that he was found to be guilty of some kind of misbehavior. This morning someone said that he packed up his stuff and left the city with his tail between his legs last night."

"Last night?" After sitting down, Ling Zhang didn't dare change his position, trying to make himself appear normal.

"Yeah. He's already left," said Yuwen Jin.

Ling Zhang had a thoughtful look on his face. Because of Miao Shiba's deed and Yuwen Tong's cautious questions the day before, it was not difficult for him to guess that the qin master must be the one who'd appeared at the King Duan's banquet that day. As things stood, someone had done something.

After hearing about how that student had ended up, Zhao Jiusi on the side slightly paused. The day before, after seeing that student, he'd felt rather weird but hadn't figured out the reason immediately. It'd been after he returned home and did some careful thinking that he realized that that student's figure bore some resemblance to Ling Zhang's, and his looks slightly resembled Ling Zhang's as well. Originally he'd worried that this person would work against Ling Zhang with some subterfuges, but unexpectedly, he'd been forced into leaving the capital city so soon.

Maybe because the weather was getting hot, students were more inclined to gossip than usual. They talked about this matter for quite a long time, making all kinds of speculations about whom that student had offended. Ling Zhang listened for a while and then lost his interest. He asked the college for two days off. The next day he was going to the new manor to meet his grandfather and see if there was anything he could help with.

He hadn't told Yuwen Jin and the others about the manor yet, planning to wait until the revamp was over.

"All the fuss over such a petty matter. I wonder whether they could get the better of those courtiers in an argument if they're brought to the imperial court."

Ji Feng took the folding fan his study-servant (a boy serving in someone's study) handed him, unfolded it with a jerk of his hand and started fanning himself vigorously. What with the hot weather, all students were sweating buckets, and even their tones were slightly more confrontational than usual. This was the time when everybody was particularly prone to pick a fight at a minor disagreement.