Chapter 22- 24

Chapter 22: Family Came Back

With the dream as disguise and his uncle believing him, Ling Zhang had no qualms and told what happened in his last life clearly.

Defenseless against his Second Uncle, Ling Zhang tried his best to describe specifically to help Ling Family survive.

So he didn't know how shocked Ling Zhaowen was.

No one's dream could be so logical and specific that he even remembered every detail clearly, as if he had experienced these things personally!

No wonder his nephew fell into the illusion just now, Ling Zhaowen thought. Put in his nephew's shoes, he would also have fallen into it.

Were the children from that clan really as powerful as the legend described?

Despite the countless thoughts in Ling Zhaowen's mind , he didn't show it on his face. At the same time, he didn't miss any details that Ling Zhang said.

At the end, Ling Zhaowen's face was as cold as irons.

"... All members of our Ling Family died of long exposure to the hot sun." Ling Zhang choked with sobs as he spit out the last words. He still remembered everyone's painful groans at that time. The mere thought of the memory would make him feel painful and hard to breathe as if the coldest water was poured into his heart.

Maybe the coldness wasn't from the winter, but from the hell. So many ghosts, who were wrongly put to death, were gazing at Ling Zhang and asking him to revenge for them.

Ling Zhaowen clenched his fists tight as he pictured the tragic scene in his mind.

"How about you?" Ling Zhaowen didn't forget his nephew.

How about him? Ling Zhaowen drooped his eyelids and said, "They broke my legs, threw me in to a deep hole in mass graves and smashed my head with a stone."

Ling Zhaowen's breath was paused for a moment. He had a lot of pent-up anger to release.

"Tanyang at that time was like a hell for Ling Family. Uncle, Ling Family has been on the brink of danger. I will save Ling Family and destroy the threat completely!" Ling Zhang said coldly.

Ling Zhaowen sneered, "Let's begin with Jia Family."

"Jia Zhong, the stupid man, dares to covet my position. I must kill him."

Ling Zhaowen unleashed his scaring vigor and his eyes showed his intention to kill.

"However, Zhang, you shouldn't tell other people what you just said to me. Understand?" Ling Zhaowen warned Ling Zhang seriously.

Ling Zhang wasn't stupid to tell others. He was not sure if people would believe what he said. But he could almost foresee what disaster they would face if he told others.

However, Ling Zhang felt his Uncle seemed to be hiding something behind his serious attitude. He wanted to observe that, but Ling Zhaowen had went to sit down behind the desk.

"What about grandfather?" Ling Zhang asked.

Ling Zhaowen paused for a while and said, "It all depends."

Ling Zhang nodded. It was good, he thought. Grandfather didn't need to worry about such things.

"Sit down. Don't stand there," Ling Zhaowen said. They had stood for a long time because they had just paid attention to the talking.

Ling Zhang sat down and asked, "Uncle, do you have any plan to deal with Jia Zhong?"

"It's not hard to deal with Jia Zhong. But Zhang Chong has developed strong and wide connections in Tanyang, just like a huge net. We can't confront them directly."